X Factor 2008

Guest ~Dom~

Diana went because she was rubbish, you may not accept what I am saying but it is true, I think JLS should/will win! :)

I think you mean in your opinion Diana is rubbish. It's all a matter of opinion with these shows. For example, I thought Rachel was a horrible singer, but lots of people thought she was really talented.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diana wasnt as strong last night as she has been in other week in fact she has lost to the virus that she had and she didnt seem to come back from that.

JLS were brilliant and I think they could go on and win.

Eoghan Hes been my favorite right from the beguining hes gone from strength to strength typical fighter but is he good enough to win I dont know.

Alex well cant really say much shes not my type of singer but who knows its the puplic that vote not just me.

But who ever wins god luck to them.

I thought Alex and JLS really deserved to go into the final last night, they were incredible :D

I felt really sorry for Diana last night, even though i new she would probably go, it was still a shock. I've always been a supporter of Diana's from day one, but i do admit that she hasn't been up to standard in the last few weeks, personally i think the whole slagging match in the papers after her illness, didn't really help her much, for some reason it seemed to turn the public against her :(

I really thought JLS's first song was rubbish but their second was amazing, now that Diana's gone, I want them to win but I am still upset about Diana, I'm not shocked, I thought she would go but I am upset.

My rankings:

1. JLS

2. Eoghan (although I thought he should have went last night)

3. Alex

I am watching last nights X Factor at the moment as I missed it last night and I loved Eoghans perfomance. I never like Busted but that song really suited him. Diana was good last night aswell, she should have gone through. Not heard JLS yet so can't comment on them. Diana was really good up till week 5 when she was ill then when she came back she was still good but not as good.

Eoghan to win!

I do love Diana, I think she has 'that'. But I don't think X Factor was for her, she's not pop enough to appeal to enough people. Having said that, she did do incredibly to get this far.

I wanted Eoghan to go but well done to him for getting through to next week. Now Diana's gone I want Alex to win. She's not that special, as in, she doesn't really have a hook. But she seems to be a genuinely lovely person so good luck to her.

JLS just don't do anything for me, except for Astin. I love that little cutie.

When Eoghan and then everyone ran on when Diana was singing after the results I nearly cried. It was so incredibly emotional.

When Eoghan and then everyone ran on when Diana was singing after the results I nearly cried. It was so incredibly emotional.

I was so suprised at them running out but I was touched but it showed the effect Diana had on them and I hope she does get a recording contract, she didnt appeal to me but she could get somewhere in the music industry, I really hope Alex or JLS win. Oh and I have bagsed Aston he is too cute! :)

Eoghan should have gone. He was definitely the weakest out of that quartet. And this is reminiscent of Ray and Ben, when Ben was clearly more talented and Ray played the I’m so cute card. He annoyed me at the end as well. Rather than let Diane have her moment he had to ruin it and make it all about him. Selfish!

Don't remind me! I still watch all of Ben's live shows on quite a regular basis! I was devastated when Ray got in over him.

Archived