X Factor 2008

Guest ~Dom~

It's not necessarily that she isn't good enough (which isn't true in my opinion :rolleyes:) but it's the type of people that vote and the audeinced are more inclined towards *cough* other contestants.

While I want JLS to win I'd be stoked if Eoghan won, it's be so cool to say "OMG! I know an X Factor Winner!" :D

OMG!! You know Eoghan?

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read about 'Hallelujah' being the winner's song that will be released by whoever wins and I feel so sorry for Diana! When she sang that at bootcamp it really made me realise how good she is and I really wanted her to sing it all the way through the show. It's so 'her'. I'd have loved to have heard her release that song but I'm sure whoever does win will do it justice as well.

It's not necessarily that she isn't good enough (which isn't true in my opinion :rolleyes: ) but it's the type of people that vote and the audeinced are more inclined towards *cough* other contestants.

While I want JLS to win I'd be stoked if Eoghan won, it's be so cool to say "OMG! I know an X Factor Winner!" :D

OMG!! You know Eoghan?

Indeed I do. Nobody ever believes me though. I'm like on the X Factor forums "Eh, 'x' rumor isn't true... it's just stupid..." and they're like "PROVE IT!!" and I'm like "I just spoke to him..." and they're like "OH REALLY, how convenient!" It's very amusing :P

It's not necessarily that she isn't good enough (which isn't true in my opinion :rolleyes: ) but it's the type of people that vote and the audeinced are more inclined towards *cough* other contestants.

OMG!! You know Eoghan?

Indeed I do. Nobody ever believes me though. I'm like on the X Factor forums "Eh, 'x' rumor isn't true... it's just stupid..." and they're like "PROVE IT!!" and I'm like "I just spoke to him..." and they're like "OH REALLY, how convenient!" It's very amusing :P

I never know whether to believe people or not as I have spoke to about 20 of Christie Hayes' "cousins" about 15 different people who work there.. :lol: But I guess some people have to know them so someone has got to be telling the truth and you sound quite genuine. How did you know him? Your so lucky!

It's complicated, he is my cousins friends sisters friend, and for some reason I had his number in my phone, and I was like "Who the hell is this?" and then he was like "Do yiou watch X factor?" and I said "Uh, yeah..." "Did you watch it tonight?" "Uh, yeah..." "I was the blond guy who just auditioned." "So? I still want to know how I got your number!" and anyway, then I found out he was so and so and I've been using him to spy on the going ons at the X Factor for the past few months :P We're pertty good friends, despite never having met :P

I'm a bit peeved. Aparently (according to Orange) JLS were supposed to be singing with Rhianna in the final, Alex with Westlife and Eoghan with Boyzone. Now Rhianna has pulled out and JLS have got Westlife, while Alex has Beyonce! How is that fair? It's really grating on me how the show has become so biased towards Alex. Yes, she's incredibly talented and seems like a lovely girl, but the others deserve a fair shot too. Whoever wins should win fair and square.

Well if Rihanna pulled out who was Alex supposed to get I dont think JLS and Beyonce would work well together but then I can see why it would be a bit annoying especially as Simon thinks Alex could be the new beyonce

Rhianna was supposed to sing with JLS, therefore her replacement should sing with JLS. Personally I think a duet between Beyonce and JLS could work well. JLS are styling themselves as an urban-influenced boy band and Beyonce is an R&B singer, whereas Westlife are old-fashioned crooners who sing cheesy ballads. Surely the former is a better match? They've blatantly shifted it around so that Alex gets to sing with Beyonce, which is unfair IMO.

Archived