X Factor 2008

Guest ~Dom~

I to think that it was biased towards Alex and Simon Cowell knows it JLS should have won hands down there harmony and the singing alone sould hAVE told the british public they were the ones, I said Alex was too much like Beyonce and we dont need another but this isnt the last we,ve heard of JLS so long as they leave westlife song alone and there rendition of hero was far better then Alex. :angry:

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprise, surprise I never saw that one coming. How on earth did Alexandra possibly manage to win that? I’m shocked. :huh:

Anyway, good luck to her. It will be interesting to see which route they decide to go with her.

The main concern is that whilst she is good, she is not exceptional and will she suffer the same fate of some of her predecessors? Only time will tell.

Whist I knew Alexandra was going to win, before the show even began. I'm so gutted. :( I really think JLS deserved to win, not only did they step up a level & perform outstandingly on the final, they really have a genuine likeability about them. I really cannot stand Alex, there's just something about her that really annoys me. Her voice is good, but she bores me, and I don't think she moved up a level on the final, she wasn't exceptional, she was just the same as usual.

Her duet with Beyonce was the only highlight, and we already knew that she was at an advantage with that. Anyway, i'm not worried for JLS, i'm sure they have a great future ahead of them, just like Diana & Laura. All are talented, unique & have personality. Not so sure about Alex, it's going to be tough for her to find a gap in an already oversaturated market, that she will appeal to. Lots of competition out there for her, and far better versions IMO.

Much as I loved JLS, Alex has an incredible voice and the potential to be a superstar. JLS will do very well too tho and they well deserve to. :) I still haven't gotten over the shock result of last year when the guy with the fantastic voice was runner-up to the mediocre singer :blink: so I was quite happy with this year's result. :D

I'm not surprised Alexandra won. She does have a great voice and I'm sure that the duet with Beyonce alone won her lots of extra votes. I didn't really like her version of Hallelujah. IMO the JLS version was much better. I sure hope we haven't seen the last of JLS, although I do think they need to get away from Louis Walsh and his ballads.

I was watching the Extra Factor on ITV2 and it was mentioned that from all the live shows it was actually Eoghan who had the most votes on 6 out of the 10 shows.

I'm not surprised Alexandra won. She does have a great voice and I'm sure that the duet with Beyonce alone won her lots of extra votes. I didn't really like her version of Hallelujah. IMO the JLS version was much better. I sure hope we haven't seen the last of JLS, although I do think they need to get away from Louis Walsh and his ballads.

I was watching the Extra Factor on ITV2 and it was mentioned that from all the live shows it was actually Eoghan who had the most votes on 6 out of the 10 shows.

Yeh i was surprised at that, i really thought it woulda been diana in the first couple of weeks, i didnt relsie how popular Eoghan was! I do undestand what your all saying, JLS had the likabillity factor, but vocally wise alex beet them hands down. I feel sorry for because everyone thinks shes fake, but shes only 19!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived