X Factor 2008

Guest ~Dom~

It's great news that Dannii Minogue will be returning this year, even though I dont think they ever planned NOT to have her back, it was all just a big publicity stunt like everything else on the show. The show is more about the judges than the singers. If you go into any shop when the show is on TV you can bet either Dannii or Cheryl are on at least 50% of the magazine covers in there.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to The Mirror, Dannii and Cheryl are demanding a million each for the new series of The X Factor, even though I thought Dannii got that this year already? It said Dannii is worth £10m, wow! That's about $22m if I'm not mistaken!

^The Mirror? I wouldn't think much of it. If I'm not mistaken I read that Cheryl's getting £1M while Danni gets £750,000.

As for Alex getting the Epic deal...Meh. I'm just glad Diana's got a Record Deal. :D Can't wait to hear some of her new stuff! Especially since she's eager to pen some of her material. :D

Eggnog's version of Hallelujah has leaked.

Its erm, Interesting. :mellow: Although it doesn't sound right a 16yo singing the second verse of the song. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived