X Factor 2008

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The final was so biased it's ridiculous. Even when Simon was supposed to be introducing Eoghan he was banging on about how amazing Alexandra was. And Louis made JLS sing two Westlife songs! They seriously need to get rid of him as their manager after the show ends or he'll turn them into Westlife clones. Saying that, the duet was actually quite good. But they were eclipsed by Beyonce and Alexandra, as we all knew they would be. Personally though, I think putting the two of them together only showed how similar they are and how there's no room for Alexandra in the current market. But what does it matter, she reckons she's got it in the bag and so does everyone else by the look of things.

*Sigh* :(

This show has been a waste of my time and mminey, my endless long debates and discussions, by constant attempts to prove this thing or another. The wrong person won, and I'm very ashamed. Alex completely murdered my favourite song in teh history of the world and if this ever comes on teh radio I will rip it out of it's socket.

I'm happy for Alexandra, but the show was ridiculously biased. I think pretty much everyone agrees that she's an amazing singer and that she did extremely well tonight, but I felt really sorry for Eoghan and JLS, who got sidelined the whole way through. Anyhow, like I said, I'm happy for Alexandra. She was stunning tonight and did deserve to win. I just don't know how long her music career is going to last, with other similar singers out there already...

I missed it tonight and planned to watch it tomorrow and I told my self I wouldnt come on here but I couldn't not :lol: Can't believe Alex one, she was the last person I wanted to win the competition. She is a very good singer and seems like a nice, genuine person but I find her boring and like so many singers we already have. My favourite 3 people in the competition were Diana, Laura and Eoghan.

I think the show was anything but biased tonight. Simon was being honest by saying that Alexandra was the best. Surely he would be biased if he had of said that Eoghan was the best just because it was his act? It wasnt fair for him to say it in front of Eoghan, but at the end of the day thats the buisness and if you want to survive in the buisness you need to be able to accept critism and honestly. Simon said that Alex was the best simply because she was outstanding.

From the start I wanted Diana to win because she was so unique, but Im glad that Alex won in the end :)

I didn't see Alex being outstanding yesterday. I just think she performed how she has always performed and that is good. I think JLS really pulled it out of the bag though. I'm just wondering how many voted for the duet she donw with Beyonce, maybe that swayed more viewers to vote for her. I'm sure her album will do great, but I think, looking at the artists out there it may be her only album.

And I noticed they put the age back up to 16 again for the next series.

Whilst i am really happy for Alexandra, i found myself routing for JLS last night, they were amazing :wub: i loved their performance of my fav christmas song "Last Christmas" and "Im already there" was beautiful, the only performance i wasnt keen on was the one with Westlife, they would have been better with Boyzone IMO :P

Archived