X Factor 2008

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eoghan should have gone. He was definitely the weakest out of that quartet. And this is reminiscent of Ray and Ben, when Ben was clearly more talented and Ray played the I’m so cute card. He annoyed me at the end as well. Rather than let Diane have her moment he had to ruin it and make it all about him. Selfish!

I wasn't expecting that at all. I'm really shocked. For me, it was Diana's strongest week. From the first live show, I've been screaming at the telly for her to sing 'White Flag', because I knew she would do it justice, and she did. It's just a shame she didn't get the votes tonight :(.

After their first song, which was a shambles, I was convinced JLS were off. But I reckon that second song saved them, because it was absolutely brilliant. I'm going to do a Simon and say that they'd have a hit record with that :P.

Eoghan was fantastic, and he loves ABBA!!! He's my friend :P. Really great stuff from him tonight.

Yet again Alex was fantastic, though I have to agree with your post, claire_louise...

She's a brilliant singer, but she won't have a lasting career because there just isn't a gap in the market for her. The last thing we need at the moment is another Beyonce or Leona - why would we want another one when they're already so amazing?

Beyonce, Leona, Rihanna - they dominate the charts. If Alex was to have a lasting career, she'd have to 'change' herself and she's incredible as it is, so I really don't know what to say as to how I'd feel if she won. I love her as a person and as a singer. Her performances give me goosebumps. But there's very little about her as a singer that's new and fresh. It's sort of all been done before. I hope that doesn't sound really rude, because it's not intended to at all, but it's just such a shame.

I think Diana's card was up. She started strong, but she crumbled after her illness.

I agree, Cal - she lost some of her confidence and sparkle after that, though I do think she picked up again tonight.

I can't believe this year's final has come around so quick :o. It seems like five minutes ago that we were debating whether Niki should have won last year, or whether Leon should've got the boot. It's scary how time flies!

I missed the show but I saw the ITV2 show afterwards and can't believe Diana went. I think she was one of the best in the competition. I was so hoping she was going to win. Aww how cute was Eoghan when he was crying and talking about Diana being his best friend and that. Bless him. Now I want Eoghan to win, but I have a feeling its going to be JLS if not Alexandra.

Archived