X Factor 2008

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as i have always said, ruth and alexandra offer nothing different - but ruth is an inspirational rock chick and there can be no doubt that alexandra has a great voice - but she is too similar to beyonce and leona, and they are just plain better

love diana - she is so unique (cliche i know) - she needs to win - she might have a chance of a career, she has such a good recording voice and she sounded amazing on 'hero'

eoghan is growing on me but for the life of me i cant see whats so good about him

love jls, but they are getting weaker and louis isnt helping them - theyll probs go

keep diana in

Ruth. :( I'm really upset. How could she go and soemone like Eoghan who talks through his songs get through? it's a singing competition. It's not the 'cute factor' or the popularity factor, its the X Factor (And no Louis, have the X Factor does not mean you have to dance...) and it's not fair. Alexandra and Eoghan were ****, JLS were okay, Diana and Ruth were amazing.

Archived