Anti-Rachel Thread

Guest emmasi

That's so true!

I didn't think i'd ever go on an anti thread cos i've never really seen the point before but i could not let it slide this time!

Everyone is right, how can she think for a second that it wasn't a breakdown??!??!! She should know the kind of abuse Aden suffered still affects him at his age now. She's supposed to have a psychology degree isn't she?!?!?!!!!

I can't believe she is being so superficial, i mean; would she rather be herself right now or Aden??

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's so true!

I didn't think i'd ever go on an anti thread cos i've never really seen the point before but i could not let it slide this time!

Everyone is right, how can she think for a second that it wasn't a breakdown??!??!! She should know the kind of abuse Aden suffered still affects him at his age now. She's supposed to have a psychology degree isn't she?!?!?!!!!

I can't believe she is being so superficial, i mean; would she rather be herself right now or Aden??

I don't normally go into anti threads either but I can't stand her for what she done today. :angry: Very, very, very disappointed in her.

Check out the Rachel Appreciaton Thread, people. There are some IMPORTANT POINTS being made there, such as that Rachel is a human being and even people with a "psychology degree" can snap if they're kidnapped and held before their wedding with the man they love with a dying man in agony.

The way I see it, the Discussion thread is for discussing, the Appreciation thread is for appreciating, and the Anti-thread is for Anti-ing... I'm sure those points will be (or have been) raised and discussed in the appropriate thread.

we dont appreciate her at the mo! I know she has been through a lot aswell but c'mon she is meant to be a doctor she knew what aden was going through and if she cant see that it WAS a breakdown then she really shouldn't be a doctor!

We all love Aden and want adelle to stay together eva and if rachael is gonna be getting in the way then we dont like her right now.

Rant over sorry

God! I never had much of a problem with Rachel until now. What a selfish cow. In the promo, the other doc asked her about Adens breakdown as a prefessional but all she did was let her personal feelings get involved. She is completly superficial and self absored and is thinking of no one but her precious little self.

We all love Aden and want adelle to stay together eva and if rachael is gonna be getting in the way then we dont like her right now.

Rant over sorry

Note: We of the Anti-Rachel thread are not all concerned with Adelle. I personally am because I love both characters, but let's not forget what this thread is about, the bitter hatred of Rachel Armstrong/Hyde/Sullivan/Rigg/Holden/Terwilliger-Hutts-McClure and everything she stands for. Aden is just the latest victim in a long line of people (men) that she's used and abused to perpetuate her own delusions of perfection. As soon as she laid eyes on him, I knew she'd end up hurting him :angry: She's done three good things since destroying Kim: she faked the raid on Ric's fight by calling an ambulance, she suggested that Aden should get counseling, and she forced Roman to take him in. That is it. And now she's set about undoing two out of three by wanting Aden to be taken away, because he doesn't deserve a chance at a normal life anymore now that he's exposed her relationship with Tony as a sham. Meaning that she never really cared what happened to Aden, she was just on a crusade to prove how wonderful she is by helping him until it all got too inconvenient for her. She's a hideous human being <_<

Archived