Anti-Rachel Thread

Guest emmasi

She'll probably renew her contract. I'm not going to call for Amy Matthews to be dropped - she's a good actress, and technically there is a need for a doctor in the bay - but they need to do SOMETHING with Rachel so that she's not such an insufferable cow :angry:

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amy's a brilliant actress, and Rachel was a good character to start with, until they took her down this 'me, me, me' route. They just need to change the record with her, make her a more fun character again and less of a self-absorbed, victim type. They certainly need to stop repeating the same storylines with her over and over again(like the upcoming baby Joe stuff).

Actually writers just give her a baby, one of her very own, and maybe then we'll see the old Rachel spring back in to action.

Ah, I wasn't going to watch the sneak peak, but I caved. OMG indeed. Even I didn't credit her with being that ridiculous :rolleyes: I thought she'd be more subtle. Maybe this is the writers' way of getting her offside with people so that they can address the issue of her being a cow and then fix it accordingly. These writers are smart. If anyone can fix her, it's them.

Archived