Anti-Rachel Thread

Guest emmasi

I hope she would have lost custody to Kim and Kit, they were a couple and in a moe stable relationship and she was working full time and Joe would have been left with minders.

She bugs me no end with her holier than thou attitude. I want to smack her one.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sick of this crap!Just because Dane's not as loaded as her it doesn't mean he's not capable of looking after Joe,and it doesn't give her the right to take a child from his father.FFS get over yourself woman!I assume there's hospitals in Queensland.

Joe when seeing Dane....''Daddy''!

Bite me!

Since WHEN is Bridget Martha's keeper!? If Martha wants to go out she can bloody well go out, and if Rachel has a bloody problem with it she can bloody take it up with Martha, the spineless little *expletive deleted* :angry: She did this with Jazz and Tony too. She's too gutless to talk to people directly, she just singles out one of their friends and tries to get THEM to do her dirty work, ie control someone to her liking, and if the person she's trying to strong-arm (hah, "Armstrong" - totally didn't mean to do that) doesn't instantly cave into her demands, she treats them like the most dispicably irrisponsible person to ever slither out from under a rock! Well EXCUSE ME Rachel, couldn't YOU have told Martha to go home like the obedient little baby you want her to be? God forbid she should want to spend time with her granddad and friends and feel normal. Oh no, that doesn't fit in with you knowing what's best for everyone does it? And I suppose now that Bridget's a con-artist, Rachel's uncalled-for bitchiness towards her will be totally justified, as if she knew all along that Bridget was evil. The hell she did, all she knew was that Bridget was taking an ounce of attention away from her and Rachel couldn't have it. God I hate her <_<

^You beat me to it.I don't remember Bridget dragging Martha kicking and screaming.If Rachel felt so strongly she should've spoken to Martha.Not abused Bridget.

I really hope they're going somewhere with Rachel because she's doing my head in.

I've been so slack lately. I feel like I've been disloyal to my fellow Rachel Haters. Never fear, the hate hasn't disappeared, she's gotten so bad, I haven't been watching her scenes simply because I can't stand to hear her whiney voice. What are the chances that she'll be killed off?

Rachel blamed Tony for Joe's death because he wasn't supportive of her kidnapping attempts... egads. Even I didn't see that coming. Truly horrible. And now he's going to give her a baby of her own to smother out of misguided guilt. That poor, poor child. Nobody deserves that, not even something that shares her DNA. It's just terrible. The amount of pressure that poor kid will be under to be perfect... And when Tony dies 20 years before Rachel does, the poor kid will have no-one to defend it from her... Not that Tony would stand up to Rachel anyway :rolleyes:

I wanted Dane to say "He was my son, not yours!" Really stick it to her. But no, "I loved him too. He wasn't my son, but..." but you want me to believe that you loved him as much as Rachel did? Damn it Dane... I believe you loved him a thousand times more than Rachel could ever conceive of. You loved him because he was Joe, your Joe, not just some random kid that you wanted to own for the sake of it. You WERE his father. Don't let interfering trash like her make you feel inadequate to mourn your own child's death.

I was once a Rachel fan.

But she drives me mental. She's a control freak and Tony deserves better.....................

And what was with nyama-ing (my own word - don't mind me) at Bridget when it was MARTHA'S decision really to go and get some fresh air? Oh, and Tony had fully ended it with Bridget when he came back for Rachel (poor guy) and Rachel still was a mc-b!tch about it!!

Grrrr.

Archived