Anti-Rachel Thread

Guest emmasi

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, I didn't think Rachel could stoop any lower than she did tonight. How dare she blame Tony like that. Geez, nothing is ever her fault is it. She's always got to blame someone else, even though there was nothing that could be done for Joe. Oh I suppose, she's the only doctor in the whole town and she's so wonderful and all if he had of stayed with Rachel then he would still be alive. :rolleyes:

And where does she get off making that comment about Dane spending money on smokes. <_< He could have bought them before hand, but nooo, she's so perfect and Dane shouldn't be allowed to spend any of the money he works hard for on himself.

I can't believe Tony really said 'It would be wrong if someone didn't get the privilege to call you mum'.

Privilege? PRIVILIGE? :blink:

The poor, poor child. The little thing wont even have a choice. It's not even born yet and I want to hug it and rescue it. :(

Do you think she'll tell Kim that Joe died? Her "reason" for obsessing over the kid is that she and Kim were going to adopt him, so by that logic she should assume that Kim would care just as much. Except that I don't think she even told him that Joe was sick.

It's interesting to note that Rachel has been yelled at two nights in a row. The characters are starting to acknowledge her hypocrisy and tell her that she's not always right about everything. Very interesting. I think the tide may be turning. I see hope for the character if she can be properly broken down and rebuilt as a normal human being. I feel like someone out there is finally listening to us.

Ok well I'm a little behind as I've just seen the UK episode where Rachel finds out that Bridget is still around and has a job at Noah's, how dare she speak to her like that? When Bridget slept with Tony she had no idea that he was in a relationship unlike Rachel when she cheated on Kim with Hugh. So now she expects Bridget to leave town and be sacked from her job just so she doesn't have to see her around? Who does she think she is? I mean does she honestly belive that Bridget would stick around purely to spite her? The woman seriously needs to get over herself. And besides Bridget doesn't want Tony, she told Rachel that, but does she listen, no of course not it's Rachel.

Tony annoyed me too, he's just become a total doormat, he used Bridget not the other way round so how would he justify getting her sacked from a job she badly needs?

Also why is Alf giving in to her and Tony, would he have sacked Martha if sam told him she didn't want her around because she was getting in the way of her and Jack? I knowit's a different situation but seriously how can he make a business decision based on what Rachel wants? Another thing, 'Aden's carry on'? The boy had a total break down! But no, I mean how dare he even think of having a breakdown and causing problems for Rachel, he really should know better shouldn't he?

Archived