Anti-Rachel Thread

Guest emmasi

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a great thread!! :D

Rachel thinks she knows everything, she really is horrible and I do not like her one bit.

I totally agree with you! She always has that look on her face like she knows she's always right about everything. She is just getting more and more annoying. And doesn't she always tell someone about her patients? I think that's really unprofessional.

Does the Kim shaped cookie have Rachel bite marks on it? <_<

Only around the crotch and spine.

I reckon its Tony shaped cookies which are missing the spine courtesy of Rachel's bite marks :P The poor bastard does not stand a chance.

What took you so long? :P

I love seeing this thread grow. :D

I was weary of joining... :P

When she first strolled into the Bay, I quite liked Rachel. You know, a mature young woman with a good job. Now we see her as a young woman who has a good job but completely breaks ever single rule in the workplace and is being quite immature about certain situations. :rolleyes:

What I hate most is the way that everything she does is justified. People have flaws, I know that, and that's why I loved Rachel at the start, because she was a flawed character and she knew it; she was realistic. But now she believes that everything she does is perfectly acceptable, even when accusing people of child abuse or discussing personal medical/psychological problems in public. I still can't get over her prodding Aden about sexual abuse counseling - which she knew he didn't want anyone to know about - while he was in the middle of a shift at the Diner, and had just been talking to Belle... that was disgraceful.

Rachel reminds me a lot of myself sometimes, but the difference is that I feel BAD about it when I do and say the wrong thing and hurt people, and when I act like a precious little know-it-all and make things all about me. I don't wear it as the proudest part of my personality, nor do I expect everyone to pat me on the back for being so awesome about it. It's sickening that she gets away with all the things that she does, and she's allowed to treat people like crap because of her own petty grudges and paranoia.

What I hate most is the way that everything she does is justified. People have flaws, I know that, and that's why I loved Rachel at the start, because she was a flawed character and she knew it; she was realistic. But now she believes that everything she does is perfectly acceptable, even when accusing people of child abuse or discussing personal medical/psychological problems in public. I still can't get over her prodding Aden about sexual abuse counseling - which she knew he didn't want anyone to know about - while he was in the middle of a shift at the Diner, and had just been talking to Belle... that was disgraceful.

I think this is my first post in this thread, why, I don't know :huh: , the thing is I used to love Rachel but somewhere along the line she turned into a stuck up cow who sincerly believes she's better than everyone around her. I agree with you about the Aden thing and another thing she did which annoyed me was when Martha came to see her about the lump in her breast she told her she didn't want Jack to know about it until she had the tests done but then Rachel pulled her up in the surf club, with Jack and told her of the results. She didn't know that Martha wanted to tell Jack, she had absolutely no right to do that, especially in such a public place. I'm no Jack/Martha fan but surely there are confidentiality laws that, as a doctor, she should be well aware of.

I also haven't gotten over how she treated Jazz, I still think it's Jazz who should be with Tony now and not Rachel :angry: .

I also haven't gotten over how she treated Jazz, I still think it's Jazz who should be with Tony now and not Rachel :angry: .

Here, here!

I haven't watched tonight's ep yet, but I caught the last five minutes, Rachel "suggesting" to Dane that she should "mind" Joe... in other words, telling him that she's keeping the kid with her whether he likes it or not, because the love of a parent who has presumably been there for the kid for most of its life, even though he has no genetic responsibility to it, and even after the mother runs out on them both, is no match for her obsessive superior smothering! I don't know the whole story, and Dane doesn't look like the most responsible person in the world, but she had no right to shuffle him off from his kid. Won't losing both his parents be pretty traumatic and exhausting for Joe, or doesn't Rachel care about how it will affect him, as long as she has a baby in her claws?

At least there looks like there's some hope in the promo, that woman telling her she's crossing a line. FINALLY!! I bet it lasts all of five seconds though. The next words out of her mouth will probably be "Oh, but Joe clearly loves you SO much and you're the most natural mother I've ever seen! Yes, Rachel, keep the little dear. You both deserve to be perfectly happy, especially you Rachel, since you are the most incredible person I've ever met! Will you marry me? Please?? Come on, don't make me stalk you..."

Archived