Anti-Rachel Thread

Guest emmasi

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jem, our Rachel hating is spreading fast. Soon it'll take over the whole world. Excellent (imagine I'm tapping my fingers together like Mr Burns.)

I just saw tonight's and OMFG!!! What's a worse word for hate? Because times that by a million and that still wouldn't be enough. Argh. She's all me, me, me. Aden ruined my wedding day. Yeah love, poor you. Meanwhile Aden suffered years of sexual abuse which you a fully aware of, and found out that his dad let it happen. But hey, your precious wedding day was ruined. You're going to need therapy for that one.

I think she just peeved that Tony gave up on her so easily. Says a lot about their relationship if he thinks that she would just leave him all of a sudden to be with someone else who has a perfectly healthy sperm bank waiting to be robbed. Not a lot of trust there.

As for the promo - she full well knows that Aden was not in the right state of mind. Hell, I have no degree in psychology and I knew that. Maybe I could be a doctor. It was a BREAKDOWN you stupid selfish cow.

Deep breaths Kaitlyn. Save a little for tomorrow.

Jem, our Rachel hating is spreading fast. Soon it'll take over the whole world. Excellent (imagine I'm tapping my fingers together like Mr Burns.)

Heheheheee I know. Isn't it great :D? She shouldna have messed with Aden :P

I think she just peeved that Tony gave up on her so easily. Says a lot about their relationship if he thinks that she would just leave him all of a sudden to be with someone else who has a perfectly healthy sperm bank waiting to be robbed. Not a lot of trust there.

Hehee yep ^_^

Archived