Anti-Rachel Thread

Guest emmasi

That's a damn good theory, but the way that Tony had a go at Jimmy - he seemed genuinely upset and he did try to hit him.

That's the part that's troubling me too. Unless Jimmy was in on it - and I don't think there'd be any way he would be, given how he feels about Tony - I don't think Tony would attack him like that.

I think, if this was a plan between the two of them, Tony would have acted a lot more calm and accepting so that the others weren't worried about Rachel. Because as it is, they'd be beside themselves not knowing what happened to her, and Tony's not the kind of guy who would let friends and family worry like that - especially since Jack and Martha already have so much going on.

I'm not sure about that 3 week competition thing either - I assume that's ending three weeks from now? Well, there's the two weeks for the Olympics, but when H&A comes back, two weeks won't have passed in their time. Geoff and Nicole would be fish food if it had, and Roman would have starved to death in the bush before Elliot ever got around to killing him himself... So that part doesn't really add up. Unless the competition runs longer, I don't know. I haven't been keeping track of it.

Hey, here's a new thought - it was an email message from Hugh, right? So Rachel might not have actually spoken to him... So... what if it was someone else pretending to be Hugh to get Rachel to meet them somewhere? But who would know about Hugh and want to use him to get to Rachel :huh:?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Nurse Julie. Rachel tried to set her up with both Hugh and Tony but they really had feelings for Rachel. Maybe Julie is sick of living in Rachel's shadow and wants to get revenge. I have no problem if she wants to kill her - unless Rachel is really with Hugh.

Julie makes sense :mellow:

What if it's Tony?? And the email from "Hugh" was a test? And now that she's shown her true colours... he's gone to teach her a lesson for screwing him around -__-

Not that I want him written out, but Tony's contract feels like it should be up sometime soon too... *counts fingers* actually, he might have renewed his. Touche, Tony...

Rachel's gone and ruined everything again, and she's not even here >.<

I refer to SBO, which I'm not allowed to speak of outside that thread... but trust me, Rachel will ruin everything for everyone. She always does -__-

The writers did this on purpose. This is a deliberate insult to me, personally! Well. If you're going to be like THAT... I don't know, but I'll think of something. Maybe I'll just complain more. See how you like that, why don't you... <_<

im sure emmasi can fight her own battles shes a big girl or did u get that wrong r u employed as her sidekick ???

lol, I don't need to employ my friends, they work for free :P

more fool them ..they work for free and work for someone with the mentality of a 2 year old

And that kind of talk is not acceptable, by the way. Stop it right away, it won't help to edit it into posts, we will still find it.

Judging from your posts you have not read our rules (and if you have you're intentionally breaking them), so I suggest you read them a few times and remember them before you post again.

If you keep breaking rules (I've seen you break several of them already) it will have consequences, and next time you cross the line, they won't be as unofficial as the posts I've made about it so far.

im sure emmasi can fight her own battles shes a big girl or did u get that wrong r u employed as her sidekick ???

more fool them ..they work for free and work for someone with the mentality of a 2 year old

And that kind of talk is not acceptable, by the way. Stop it right away, it won't help to edit it into posts, we will still find it.

Judging from your posts you have not read our rules (and if you have you're intentionally breaking them), so I suggest you read them a few times and remember them before you post again.

If you keep breaking rules (I've seen you break several of them already) it will have consequences, and next time you cross the line, they won't be as unofficial as the posts I've made about it so far.

erm ive already apologised to emmasi before now

erm ive already apologised to emmasi before now

If you actually read my post and did as told, you would also be familiar with our SPAG rules, which you also have been reminded about before.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone remember that old song from South Park, "Kyle's Mom's a Bitch?" Well, I have that in my head right now, except I'm not saying "Kyle's Mom," <_<

Oh yeah, I am going to HAMMER this thread tomorrow night. Count on it.

Archived