Anti-Rachel Thread

Guest emmasi

I have no idea where she is but if she brings Hugh back with her i'll forgive and forget all the hatred i've had for her in the last year.

I thought you might say something like that :P. I don't know how likely Hugh coming back would be, but you young lady should be happy as it is, Hugh and Johnny have their own show coming to Channel Ten! I think you must be a witch, it's too big a coincidence that they would be in three different series on three different channels in the space of two years - I think you've put a spell on them to make sure they keep making TV shows for you to watch :P

Tell me what your secret is, so I can exploit it to get Chris and Jason back together...

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't like her opinion then don't come in here. It's not a hard concept. And to be fair as soon as you read the spoiler about Jack and Martha getting married on Tony and Rachel's wedding day you kept posting "THEY ARE SO SELFISH" and we didn't "have the whole story."

I'm not anti-Rachel but I do enjoy reading emmasi's thoughts. Long may it continue. :P

um im pretty sure i posted they were selfish once or twice i didn't "keep posting it as you recall" anways it was giving my valid opinion there no crime against it and if you don't like i you know what yo can do & im sure emmasi can fight her own battles shes a big girl or did i get that wrong r u employed as her sidekick ???

im sure emmasi can fight her own battles shes a big girl or did u get that wrong r u employed as her sidekick ???

lol, I don't need to employ my friends, they work for free :P

more fool them ..they work for free and work for someone with the mentality of a 2 year old

Archived