Anti-Rachel Thread

Guest emmasi

im not champagne char !!! and i cancled char1617 actually so now i have 1 .... u gt any more complaints id love to hear them

Well, there were the multiple accounts, but if you've canceled one, I suppose that's fair enough. There's the harassment and personal abuse, but as you say, I'm a big girl and I can handle that myself. Although it is a shame for other people to have to waste their time reading it before they can get to the discussion that this thread advertises in the title, which is ANTI-RACHEL (not sure if you caught that detail). And I could complain about the text speak in that post which is also against forum rules, but that would just be petty.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ill have a new account if i want one emmasi its got nothing to do with you and i shall go in any thread i like and give my opinions just like everyone else

Actually, yes it does. emmasi is a member of the staff, and it's sort of the staff's job to make sure people doesn't have multiple accounts. They are confusing, they are unnecessary, they are a kind of spam, and yes, they are against our rules.

"5) Multiple accounts are not allowed - Please do not join the board more than once. If you wish to change your username, contact an administrator, don't sign up again."

We are currently looking into some suspecious cases which could turn out to be multiple accounts, and if we find out they are (believe me, we will if we check) the multiple accounts will be deleted so that there is a maximum of one account for that member. And if the member still doesn't care, it will have consequences such as banning the member altogheter, which as well by the way is no problem for us to do if we have a reason to do it.

So to sum up, no, you won't have a new account if you want one.

Now, please get back to the discussion this thread was intended for, which I believe is anti-Rachel, and not multiple accounts.

If you have further questions or comments to this, take it elsewhere or PM a member of staff. Thankyou.

Seeing as I was invited to pop my head in here by Jem I thought I should post something :P

On the face of it today Rachel has seriously hurt my lovely HotDad but I can't get too angry about it until I know what the real reason for her disappearance is. I cannot for the life of me figure out what the hell could be so bad that she couldn't even talk to Tony or Leah about it? That kinda annoys me that she couldn't even discuss it with him or leave a note or anything.

I've tried to be mad with her but I can't! If it turns out she has done the dirty on him I will be back here to vent... trust me! :P

I've never really liked Rachel at all, her character has just always annoyed me for some reason, and her relationship with Tony... Now that's just wrong. Tony was way better off with Jazz!

On one hand I get the feeling she hasn't just disappeared because she didn't want to marry Tony, but on the other hand I think they would have made a big deal out of it in the promo if something actually had happened to her. If she did ditch Tony I have to say it is ridiculous though. I mean, a year ago she yelled at Sally for leaving Brad at the altar, and Sally didn't just run away either, she stayed in Summer Bay and gave Brad an explanation right away. But was the fact that Sally didn't feel like she could marry Brad and hadn't told him that earlier good enough for Rachel? No. And one year later she runs off, leaving Tony at the altar without even leaving a note explaining that she can't do this.

Tony deserves so much better.

What do you make of this? Someone called Anita posted it on the official site. Could be plausible alright. Doesn't really help you guys too much with your hatred though :lol:

Anita: My theory of which I have a few, (but this is the one I am sticking to at the moment); is mainly based on the episodes leading up to the OC and the clues in last nights SBO from Tony and Rachel's house. I think that Rachel loves Tony and wants to marry him but was very stressed out. After she left the Hen's night and started to relax she rang Tony and told him how she was feeling and that she wanted to elope. She wants to get married but because she was so stressed out and her family couldn't be at the wedding, she wanted to go away on their honeymoon and get married in the Whitsunday's.(That's where the clues form last night SBO comes in.)

I think Tony was in on it all and had to make out that she had left him for Hugh but Tony and Rachel have a very open and honest relationship and as everyone kept saying in the OC it is so out of character for Rachel. I think they will return happily married and everyone will be very surprised and happy.

Some of the reasons for my theory are:

- The honeymoon will be 3 weeks long which coincides with when the competitions ends

- Everyone keeps saying how unlike Rachel it was to leave Tony and she had a go at Sally last year

- She loves Tony and has shown that a number of times like when he possibly couldn't have children and then when he got the all clear last week

- Surely Rachel couldn't have another stalker/kidnapping after the one with Rev Hall

- When She said to Colleen at the Hen's night that she would see everyone soon, too much of a coincidence

- I have to believe they are going to stay together because they are my favourite couple and there are no happy older couples in the Bay at the moment.

I started liking Rachel again when I thought there was a chance she ran off with Hugh.

That's a damn good theory, but the way that Tony had a go at Jimmy - he seemed genuinely upset and he did try to hit him. So as good as it sounds, I'm still hoping that she's done a runner and will leave Tony alone for good.

Archived