Anti-Rachel Thread

Guest emmasi

Does anyone remember that old song from South Park, "Kyle's Mom's a Bitch?" Well, I have that in my head right now, except I'm not saying "Kyle's Mom," <_<

Oh yeah, I am going to HAMMER this thread tomorrow night. Count on it.

LOL I came on the Internet tonight just to see your response to her. Oh seriously, it was worth it :lol: and what you wrote in the episode discussion thread lol

I agree by the way. What she said in the promo? Grrr she needs a slap. "Aden's ruined everything"- well Rachel nobody made you go to his house and confront him did they? Blah

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone remember that old song from South Park, "Kyle's Mom's a Bitch?" Well, I have that in my head right now, except I'm not saying "Kyle's Mom," <_<

Oh yeah, I am going to HAMMER this thread tomorrow night. Count on it.

I look forward to it. Rachel needs a good, um... er... I'll go with Bunny and say slap. Aden had a damn breakdown, why should he be locked up for that? *Thinks of insulting Rachel, but decides not to* :angry:

I haven't seen tonight's ep yet, but from what I've read, I'm going to need a good rant in here after it.

How can she say that Aden's ruined everything for her. If she wasn't so effing nosing, sticking it in where it wasn't any of her business, then she wouldn't have been in that situation. She tries to 'fix' everyone. No one's good enough for her, they have to change.

Expect to see me back here tomorrow.

I haven't seen tonight's ep yet, but from what I've read, I'm going to need a good rant in here after it.

How can she say that Aden's ruined everything for her. If she wasn't so effing nosing, sticking it in where it wasn't any of her business, then she wouldn't have been in that situation. She tries to 'fix' everyone. No one's good enough for her, they have to change.

Expect to see me back here tomorrow.

Im confused

So Rachel blamed Aden? Biatch! That is so effing anyoying! You shouldnt have put yourself in that position!

Archived