Anti-Rachel Thread

Guest emmasi

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I HATE, HATE, HATE Rachel. Everytime I read someone sticking up for her it makes me angry!!! I can't imagine what I'm going to be like when I actually watch the ep.

Did I mention I hate her?

I'm getting myself into trouble over that. Must... stick... to hate thread... >.<

i promised myself i wouldn't be negative about rachel as shes one of my favourites but i have mixed emotions following todays episode ... yes rachel was in the wrong shes a doctor and she should have recognised aden wasnt in the right state of mind ... instead shes going to tell the police he knew what he was doing .. in my opinion he didn't his head was all over the place and rachel has no right to say that when its not true as adens doctor it is her responsiblity to make sure her patients are ok .. clearly aden wasnt ! i thought aden and rach got on extremely well and had an understanding and i never thought she would turn her back on him

i love aden and rachel but this time im on aden's side .. DONT LOCK HIM UP :(

well thats me said my part for the day

* slips off quietly*

i promised myself i wouldn't be negative about rachel as shes one of my favourites but i have mixed emotions following todays episode ... yes rachel was in the wrong shes a doctor and she should have recognised aden wasnt in the right state of mind ... instead shes going to tell the police he knew what he was doing .. in my opinion he didn't his head was all over the place and rachel has no right to say that when its not true as adens doctor it is her responsiblity to make sure her patients are ok .. clearly aden wasnt ! i thought aden and rach got on extremely well and had an understanding and i never thought she would turn her back on him

i love aden and rachel but this time im on aden's side .. DONT LOCK HIM UP :(

well thats me said my part for the day

* slips off quietly*

OMG!I never thought i'd see the day lol....Anyway,i was all set to defend Rachel until the promo.She knows he's not evil and so if it's not a breakdown what the hell is it?!

how could she.....

especially as she kinda went throught the same thing!!!

i'd never thought i would join an anti thread but this just pushed me over the edge!!!

i mean... why? its just a stupid wedding!

she is soo evil.

this is where Belle comes to the rescue and tells everyone exctly what happend!

:angry: how dare she

Archived