20th Anniversary Discussion

Guest James Martin

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Home and Away do hour-long season finales? Cause if not, they really should. And there's no harm in a 2-hour finale :lol:

All the characters they bring back could all make their own speech!

After watching Channel Ten's recent 'a change is coming' promo for Neighbours, I think Channel Seven should do the same thing to prepare everyone for Home and Away's 20th Anniversary. It would be like that tribute they did for Sally but with a difference!! :wink:

It would be so cool to see our favourite moments from the last twenty years!!! :D

Yes I know but for me they are, sense I cant say that I would love for Pippa or Lance to come back sense the only time I have ever seen Pippa is in the 4000th episode. So for me Hayley, Scott, Robbie etc are old characters.

Plus, I loved Hayley she is my favourite character ever, and I miss her, and would love to see her come back to the show, even if it is just for a fue episodes.

I'd love for Robbie to come back, but I think that unfortunately that ship has sailed :(. Unless Jonah wants to see Ella... that might bring him back, but it would be an exceedingly random storyline. New viewers would be like "Who's Jonah? Who's Robbie? Why does Robbie have Jonah's baby? Were they a couple and Robbie got custody of the kid because Jonah's in jail...?" Hm. Could be interesting afterall :P

Archived