20th Anniversary Discussion

Guest James Martin

Maybe Irene is Sally's mum. Or Donald her dad?

Whatever it is anyway they should pull out all stops in trying to bring the big names back; people like Dannii Minoge, Isla Fisher, Emily Symons, Bec Hewitt. Think about it; the bigger the name, the bigger the press interest especially over here.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jonah's the guy who raped Tash, resulting in Ella's conception. Robbie and Tash decided to say that Robbie was Ella's real father. I'm not sure how many people know the truth, but their families do as well as Martha and Kim. Oh, and Jonah and the Believers, obviously... which is why Mama Rose tried to kidnap Ella, because she thought Ella was their miracle child...

Jonah's the guy who raped Tash, resulting in Ella's conception. Robbie and Tash decided to say that Robbie was Ella's real father. I'm not sure how many people know the truth, but their families do as well as Martha and Kim. Oh, and Jonah and the Believers, obviously... which is why Mama Rose tried to kidnap Ella, because she thought Ella was their miracle child...

Okey, thank you for replying!

After watching Channel Ten's recent 'a change is coming' promo for Neighbours, I think Channel Seven should do the same thing to prepare everyone for Home and Away's 20th Anniversary. It would be like that tribute they did for Sally but with a difference!! :wink:

It would be so cool to see our favourite moments from the last twenty years!!! :D

Something like this?:

IF ANYONE REMEMBERS HER. BRING BACK ALISON PATTERSON FOR NEXT YEAR. DAUGHTY OF THE LOCAL MILKMAN IN THE 80S.

HER POINTLESS BITCHYNESS TO ALL CHARACTERS WAS GREAT

I'M SURE THERES LOTS YOU CUD DO WITH HER CHARACTER

SHE DOES HAVE LINKS WITH THE SHOW AS IT WAS REVEALED THAT SHE WAS VINNIES COUSIN IN 2000.

ALSO I THINK STACEY MACKLIN CUD ALSO HAVE SOME GREAT MODERN STORIES. SHE IS MARTHAS AUNTY AND HER AND STEVEN ALSO HAD A GOOD BOND. LETS SEE SOME OF THESE GUYS THAT WERE NEVER IN THE CREDITS BUT WERE JUST AS GOOD.

DOES ANYONE ELSE WANNA SEE THESE GUYS BACK

Archived