20th Anniversary Discussion

Guest James Martin

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it would be that anyway, after all, it says that this will be a shock for fans who have watched from the beginning, and Sally only got cancer and became infertile a few years back!

I reckon it's going to be something that is really going to throw the character involved into turmoil, and will make us look back over the years in disbelief in some way.

I quite like the idea of it being to do with Sally's parents. Or maybe Michael didn't drown after all - maybe he did a Harold Bishop and has been washed up somewhere all these years with amnesia! :lol: (Or did they find his body? Can't remember! :P).

I can't wait to see what happens! I reckon it's fairly safe to say that either Sally or Alf are going to be the character involved.

Some very exciting news has been posted on the main site about the 20th Anniversary of the show, with some very cryptic teasers. Feel free to discuss in here. :)

Remember where you read it first :P

Another BttB exclusive... :D... that is excellent news... and it is very fitting I think that Bevan should be at the helm for the 20th anniversary... I reckon it can only be Alf or Sally...we are going to spend the next 6 months speculating now :P... my initial thought was Sally... and then I thought well she was the person at the centre of last years cliffhanger.... so may be Alf...but he was the focus of episode 4000... maybe its Morag... now that would be interesting.... whatever it is I am sure it is going to be fascinating..... its probably Sally tho :P

Yippeeee, Bevan's back for the 20th anniversary :lol:

Although i'm starting to wish i hadn't read the article now because my head will be wrecked for the next 6 months trying to figure out whats going to happen. I like the idea of it maybe having something to do with Sally's parents. Or Frankie's idea of it having something to do with Morag {maybe she had a second child, one that nobody knew about and they turn up after all this time}, or it could have something to do with Pippa, she was there in the beginning and hasn't been back for a visit in a while.

The possibilities are endless. Whatever it is i'm sure it'll be pure genius :lol:

I wonder what they'll do for the 20th Anniversary at the Logies next year :unsure: I hope its not like the Neighbours performance :lol: They should go for a beach theme, since Summer Bay is based around a beach :)

What do you guys think they should do?

Could Sally be Alf's daughter? Perhaps Alf, Tom and Pippa knew this and that is why they originally decided to move to Summer Bay. I don't know. At least it might stop her calling him Mr. Stewart anyway. I know everyone says it's out of respect etc., but I just think it's very cold of Alf not to say "please call me Alf". I digress....

OMG! When I read this my heart was in my mouth. I cant believe that it has been 20 years allr ready!!

Maybe Steven returns and then gets stalked by Dodge but everyone though he was dead then he kidnaps Sally.!!

I dont no!!! just a guess

hehehehehehehehehe :D

I reckon Sally's mother is still alive and Alf knew all along, because 'He IS her Father' dum, dum, duuuuuuum. Nah I hope that doesn't happen and I'm glad there will be no pointless cliffhanger at the end of the year.

The problem is that once Bevan returns I will want more, more, Moooooooore!

Archived