20th Anniversary Discussion

Guest James Martin

That sounds so exicting! I can't wait to see what happens. It sounds like it will revolve around Sally and Alf, which is great. I have no idea what could happen but it is fantastic to hear that it won't be one big bang and be done with. :)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is too too too exciting ! So many questions/possibilities ! It would surely have to involve Alf and/or Sally to a large extent, or maybe Fisher as he is an original cast member with ties who has not died.I have high hopes for a storyline to end all storylines !

Hmm what could it be?

Does anyone else think Fisher is back for a very good reason?

I personaly hope its something to do with Irene so Selina will come back :P but if it's something about Alf or Sally that would be good too.

Thing is people like Angel and Shannon wont come back because they are too big in hollywood now :rolleyes:

So yeah I'm thinking Sally does get pregnant to Brad or someone comes back who was suspected dead, like Bobby or Ailsa! haha but thats a bit OTT like Peter was.

Hmm maybe he is being cryptic about the Summer Bay caravan house being a "Character" and they will finally get rid of it since the real one burnt down years ago?

I just love the fact Bevan will bring back old characters and revisit old stories which all us fans from the beginning can enjoy! :D

Maybe Alf killed his wife and Sally finds her corpse buried under the Summer Bay House, dum dum duuuum.

Oooor I can picture it now.

(knock on SBH door)

Sally- hello?

Woman- are, are you Sally Fletcher

Sally- yes, why has something happened

Woman- You could say that

(Sally looks confused)

Woman- I've finally come face to face with my daughter (drumroll)

Archived