20th Anniversary Discussion

Guest James Martin

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't first, DOCS and then Pippa have been made aware of this?

I agree in an ideal world DOCS would have to know but "stuff-ups" do happen and I am sure the writers can came up with a pausible explanation.

Alternatively, the writers could do another "baby swap" Another option would be that her parents faked their own deaths.

Personally, if they do go down the path that Sally family is still alive I prefer the adpoted one and if Pippa did know that would make for some dramatic scenes between Sally and Pippa.

Of course another question we have to consider, if indeed Sally's parents are still alive....is why they didn't want her to know.

She's probably spawn of the devil or something. I always hoped we'd see something other than the goody goody side to Sal!

What if it wasn't Sally who was adopted, but one of her parents. A brother or sister (Sally's biological uncle or aunt) could be searching for relatives and find Sally. Then we could have a whole new set of family for her - maybe including cousins around the same age.

This is far out, but maybe Milko was a real person who died! Sally, as a kid, talked to him and people just assumed she'd made him up. We could find out that Milko was her Dads name.. is she psychic? ooooooooo...

Or seeing as this will bring back characters, how about this is some big secret that Tom hid from everyone.. maybe he's the father of all the kids, just Pippa's not the mother. Maybe another of his left over longlost kids is out to wreak revenge and sets out to murder each of Tom's children in a race against time!

Archived