20th Anniversary Discussion

Guest James Martin

So the cliffhanger is definitely to do with Sally and other major characters around her.

Interesting...

Somehow I'm with Foxy on the whole Morag, Alf incest thing. :ph34r:

Nice one Dan for yet another exclusive. Bevan rocks. :)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somehow I'm with Foxy on the whole Morag, Alf incest thing. :ph34r:

lol... Well apparently Neighbours is getting ready to go all the way with an incest storyline, so you just know that H&A will have to copy it and kick it up a notch by having it be two long-standing cast members, and have them being the parents of the longest standing cast member... Yep, it all makes perfect sense.

And it's much more likely to happen than a gay storyline. Go figure :P

HMMmmm... I hope if she has a long lost sister, she's nothing like Kelli...

Oh, on the incest line (cause the soapies do love a good bout of incest) what if Sally meets her brother and falls in love with him!? :o

Or her sister :P

You know, in and away, I don't really care about what storylines are shown that will *shock*. They've had storylines that have shocked me for the past 7 years and so 2008 I can't see be any different.

I wonder if they are plans to launch any commemorative merchandise?

HMMmmm... I hope if she has a long lost sister, she's nothing like Kelli...

Oh, on the incest line (cause the soapies do love a good bout of incest) what if Sally meets her brother and falls in love with him!? :o

Or her sister :P

Brad is her brother? :blink:

I could have sworn there was already a 20th anniversary but I cou;ld be thinking of Neighbours, what episode was the one when the shipwreck had happened and the characters returned, I believe Floss did (She's the one who a psyhic isn't she?), Don and alot of the others returned in those episodes.

I would like to see the Sutherlands return, or maybe see Kirsty and Kane return (Do the Sutherlands even know about that?) and have a dramatic episode (Jack deciding to arrest Kane...Oh wait Jack doesn't even know him does he? So that shouldn't be a problem for him), and Peter and Amanda comes back...

I know wishful thinking..

Archived