20th Anniversary Discussion

Guest James Martin

What if the big revelation is about Morag... she is an original character...and rumour has it she is returning later this year.:P Is Morag really a Stewert? Is she really Alf's sister? is she really his brother ? :P Is she.... well I will let you fill in the blanks :P

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is far out, but maybe Milko was a real person who died! Sally, as a kid, talked to him and people just assumed she'd made him up. We could find out that Milko was her Dads name.. is she psychic? ooooooooo...

Or seeing as this will bring back characters, how about this is some big secret that Tom hid from everyone.. maybe he's the father of all the kids, just Pippa's not the mother. Maybe another of his left over longlost kids is out to wreak revenge and sets out to murder each of Tom's children in a race against time!

Like both Idea's there!! :D

Happy Anniversary Home and A Way Alf should be Sally's dad and Morag as a secret sister to Sally her mum could be Irene Sally and Brad should get Married the old main characters should come back to Home and A Way should be Marylin, Frank, Selina, Shannon, Brodie. Vinnie. Peter and Amanda Angle. There should be a very long dvd brom 1988 to 2007 Nevulle James Pugh

I love the Sally/Pippa double header idea of c120701's, so much potential for a discussion about the fostering thing. Of course contractually speaking Alf would have to be in it as well but he could just serve them a drink at the bar or drive them in the ute or something.

Did Pippa carry on fostering wherever she moved to? If so maybe in this double header she could tell Sally that her fostering days are over (her latest having just left say) and give Sally something symbolic in a passing on the baton kind of way.

I would love a 20th Anniversary book with several pages per season illustrating and describing every major storyline, castlists, character profiles, the top 20 most memorable episodes etc

Also five could make or comission seven to make some special anniversary programmes, a history, a behind the scenes, full length interviews with Ray,Kate and others

A massive full cast reunion party would probably make Hello mag if they did that.

One other thing if there is a specific 20th anniversary ep I would love to see a remake of the original credits with the current characters, I could see for example Drew and Ric in the Frank and Steven mag-inside-mag shot, baby Pippa in Sally's original pigtail/teaparty shot and Sally in Bobby's part of the same shot, maybe Brad and Colleen doing the headteacher/gossip shot, Matilda and Cassie as Lynn and Carly..... What do you think, it could be a promo rather than the start of an ep I guess?

Sorry I've waffled on so much, it's so exciting!

Love the idea of the credits dan!

I think rather than a storyline for the sake of bringing characters back, the anniversary episode should be have an excellent storyline that should shock viewers and ultimately entice old viewers back into the show, unlike the route chosen by the Neighbours producers a couple of years ago!

Happy 20th Anniversary Home and A way i came up with some old cast with Home and A way i would like to see more story lines. First ones

Alf and Morag would get Jack and Martha back together and get married and live happy ever after

2nd one i would like to see if Celia and Tony start having a relationship and Get married

3rd i would like to see if Selina came back and start a relationship with peter Baker

4 th i would like to see together Amanda got back with Dan together and married,

5th i would like to see more chemstrey with Shannon with Ric

6th like to see Roo and Don got together and Barbara wanted don back

7th Drew and Leah start a relation ship and got Married

8th i would liike to see more of Tasha and Robbie

9th i want more storylines with Morag

• 3 months later...

What brilliant thread! I've had such fun reading thru all these ideas. Sorry to be dense, but who is Bevan? I only skimmed thru all these posts.

I read somewhere that there is a big storyline coming up for the 20th anniversary, involving a major long standing character. So I was imagining all sorts: did Alf used to be a woman? Is he gay? Is Sally a sleeper agent for the FBI? That's all I came up with, but all these other ideas are so good and funny.

I also read that Home and Away is having a major re-vamp [again] and some characters like Sally are leaving. Can anyone direct me to somewhere it says this? I have to rush off now :( but I can come back later.

And one other question. Some friend of mine on another board said he had been to Australia in the summer and he had seen that they were preparing to film the last episode of Home and Away ever. I didn't believe him and had a real go at him but he swore he was telling the truth and he's usually reliable, so anyone know anything? I'm sure he's wrong though.

Archived