20th Anniversary Discussion

Guest James Martin

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wahoo!!! Welcome back Bevan!!!!!! :D :D

Home & Away's 20th Anniversary is going to be awesome, especially the way Bevan gave us that clue about the 2007 season finale. Being a huge fan of this show since 1992, I think next year is going to be one of H&A's finest seasons ever!!

I think a lot of past characters are coming back, which is cool in my opinion. Hopefully we will see Lance, Carly, Steven, Frank, Pippa, Lynn, Blake, Sophie, Selina, Sam, Joey etc!!!!!! :P

This sounds SO exciting!!! Bevan really does rock doesn't he!! I cannot sensibly wait to find out what happens and it is such a relief to know that we'll be spared the usual 'life hanging in the balance' cliff hanger and some old faces coming back!! WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Ohhh very very exciting, fantastic. Soooooooo pleased Bevan is returning, the show is in great hands, I love his work on H&A! Can't wait to see what he has in store, it sounds like its going to be fantastic... Bevan always does the true Home and Away with the best direction... aahhhh best news! :cool:

Yippeeee, Bevan's back for the 20th anniversary :lol:

Although i'm starting to wish i hadn't read the article now because my head will be wrecked for the next 6 months trying to figure out whats going to happen. I like the idea of it maybe having something to do with Sally's parents. Or Frankie's idea of it having something to do with Morag {maybe she had a second child, one that nobody knew about and they turn up after all this time}, or it could have something to do with Pippa, she was there in the beginning and hasn't been back for a visit in a while.

The possibilities are endless. Whatever it is i'm sure it'll be pure genius :lol:

im sure if morag did have another kid she would be the one to know about considering she would have been pregnant with it :huh:

In all my years of fandom, Bevan's six month stint in 2004 was some of the finest quality drama I've seen from the show, so the news of his return to the helm couldn't be more welcomed. It's reignited my interest in the show and I can't wait for the end of the year now and anticipate a very strong 20th anniversary year!

Could Sally be Alf's daughter? Perhaps Alf, Tom and Pippa knew this and that is why they originally decided to move to Summer Bay. I don't know. At least it might stop her calling him Mr. Stewart anyway. I know everyone says it's out of respect etc., but I just think it's very cold of Alf not to say "please call me Alf". I digress....

Sally being Alf's daughter...there's a shock. I am so excited why do we have to wait six months, it's not fair. It has to be something to do with Sally or Alf. Not Morag, she hasn't been there consistently through the years. And not many people would come back to the Bay if it was her. I hope they dont do a Dallas and say everything was a dream!!

I hope the shock gets no promotion whatsoever, they ruined the 2005 "shocker" by showing Zoe in the promos. Sally's stabbing was good in that we didnt know for sure it was her or that it would be so violent. The biggest shock I ever got from a season finale was Angie being revealed as Tasha's mum.

It's probably most likely going to involve both Sally and Alf. Maybe a character from the early days thought dead is actually still alive. As much as I'd love for Sally to be Alf's daughter, Alf has already had 2 long lost children. Alf lived in Summer Bay and Sally is from the city originally. Oh the suspense!

It's made news on Digital Spy

I definitely agree about the promotion.....not just for the finale, Channel 7 generally need to cut down on what exactly their promo's show....but that's another matter.

As for Sally being Alf's daughter, I sincerely hope it isn't true, and to be honest I don't think it's very likely. I think it'll turn out that one or both of Sally's parents are alive, as her pre-Pippa life has always been so shrouded in mysteru, aside from the very odd detail here in there. I think it'd be a huge storyline for the show's 20th anniversary and not outside the realms of believeability.

Archived