• Last Reply

Story title: Teens of Summer Bay

Type of story: Long fiction - for real this time

Main characters: Belle, Nicole, Annie, Ruby, Aden, Geoff, Jai and Xavier

BTTB rating: T - A

Gerne: friendship, romance, drama, teenage problems

Does this story include spoilers: Nope not at all

Any warning: A couple of swear words every now and then, but nothing drastic

Summary: The teens of Summer Bay have had some problems lately, but maybe the new guy in town, Aden Jeffries, will help fix everything: broken hearts, broken friendships, broken lifes.

The following fan fic won't be appearing on the actual forum for awhile.

I've got too much going on and I want to finish at least one of my other fics first before I start another one.

I just wanted to post this to let people know it's, as they say in the movie's, 'Coming Soon!' :P

Story title: The Dark Horse

Type of story: Undecided.

Main characters: Belle, Iliana, Aden, few others

BTTB rating: G/T

Genre: General

Does this story include spoilers: No

Any warning: A few swear words might crop up along the way but nothing too nasty!

Summary: It's the year 2068. Belle is on her way out. She gives her daughter Iliana her diary from when she was a teenager. When Iliana opens this diary, she steps into another world of love, pain and separation.

The Dark Horse - A Diary, a Girl, a Guy, Love and the one thing that could ruin everything, came and tore them apart.

The following fan fic won't be appearing on the actual forum for awhile.

I've got too much going on and I want to finish at least one of my other fics first before I start another one.

I just wanted to post this to let people know it's, as they say in the movie's, 'Coming Soon!' :P

Story title: The Dark Horse

Type of story: Undecided.

Main characters: Belle, Iliana, Aden, few others

BTTB rating: G/T

Genre: General

Any warning: A few swear words might crop up along the way but nothing too nasty!

Summary: It's the year 2068. Belle is on her way out. She gives her daughter Iliana her diary from when she was a teenager. When Iliana opens this diary, she steps into another world of love, pain and separation.

The Dark Horse - A Diary, a Girl, a Guy, Love and the one thing that could ruin everything, came and tore them apart.

I hope it comes out soon. I can't wait to read it :D

• 2 weeks later...

thinlinelovehate.jpg

Type of story: Medium/long fiction

Main characters: Belle, Aden and some others

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Romance, drama, angst

Any warning: Nope. If there is, I'll warn at the start of each chapter

Summary: They were the perfect couple, deeply in love. Nothing could come between Aden and Belle until certain events lead to them standing at the line between love and hate. Were the events enough to send them toppling over the line, or will they be able to fix things in time ?

Story Title: Prison Break

Type of story: Short Fic

Main Characters: Roman, Aden , Geoff , Nic, Wentworth Miller, , Sam and Dean Winchester and the Impala, The Cast of Greys Anatomy, (Introducing Georgia and Elainea)

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama Comedy Horror

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: violence, language and a shower scene or two…

Summary: Ok, I have no idea how to sum up this story except to say never have a conversation where you say you want to break Roman out of Prison ….

(Oh and we defrost Belle)

Story title: Never Again

Type of story: Short fiction

Main characters: Aden, Belle, Nicole, Geoff, Roman, Annie,

BTTB rating: A (L SC)

Genre: friendship, romance, drama,

Warnings: Contains Reference to Same Sex Relationships

Summary: Aden and Geoff are a new couple, shocking the Bay by coming out together but what happens when Nicole Franklin hits Summer Bay and they both fall for the newcomer…..

Story title: Second Best

Type of story: Short fiction

Main characters: Belle, Geoff and Aden

BTTB rating: G

Genre: Romance/Angst

Warnings: Mild Sexual References

Summary: Belle is torn between Geoff and Aden. Can you really love two people at the same time? What does it feel like knowing you'll always be second best?

Archived