Story Title: Keep Your Enemies Even Closer

Type of story: Medium Fic

Main Characters: Ruby, Geoff, Nicole, Aden, Belle

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama, Friendships, Jealously, Relationships

Spoilers: Nope

Is this story being proof read: No

Warnings: If any; mild language, sexual content

Summary: Ruby Buckton has just moved in with her sister Charlie and her sisters boyfriend Angelo. When she catches Geoffrey Campbell’s eye, his girlfriend, Nicole, will have to pull out all stops to keep this girl from taking her boyfriend. Aden and Belle battle their own demons in their relationship when a blast from the past comes back into their lives. Who is it and what do they want?

All working(title, summary, characters, type) at the moment. Going to write a couple of chapters and see how it goes. May make a couple of changes when I go to post it, hopefully early next week after the final chapter of Ordinary World is posted.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title: I'm Ok.

Type of story: Medium/Long Fic

Main Characters: Rachel, Leah, Dan, Tony, Charlie, Angelo. Others not H&A.

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama, Romance, Angst.

Spoilers: None

Is this story being proof read: No

Warnings: Some domestic violence, language.

This is set in the present day, although some things that are going on in the show just now never happened. Dan and Jack are still alive, and Beth didn't die. Tony and her simply broke up and she left the Bay. Rachel has never lived in the bay until now, therefor her and Kim didn't exist. Rachel and her boyfriend have just moved to Summer Bay and she strikes up a friendship with Tony. But Rachel is hiding a terrible secret that could cost her everything, even her life. How far is Leah willing to go for love? And who is the mysterious Emily and does she hold the key to Rachel's survival?

Story Title: Beautiful Awakening

Type of story: Medium Ficition

Main Characters: Angelo, Charlie, Nicole, Geoff, Aden, Belle, Bambang, Roman

BTTB rating: Suitable for all audiences

Genre: Love

Spoilers: Yes (a new character)

Is this story being proof read: x

Warnings: x

Summary: Follows the journey of Nicole, Geoff, Angelo, Charlie, Aden, Belle, Roman, Bambang. As these characters face personal struggles and discover that in life love is what really counts.

Story title: Juliet

Type of story: Medium/Long Fiction

Main characters: Aden, Nicole & Juliet

BTTB rating: G/T

Genre: Drama

Does this story include spoilers: No

Any warning: Mild language

Summary: Bearing an almost identical resemblance to the deceased Belle Taylor, Juliet arrives in the Bay APPARENTLY unaware of this. Confronted by Belles widow, Aden can’t help but find Juliet physically attracted and blows off any chances he had with Nicole. Not happy with this, Nicole does some digging on Juliet and stumbles across a secret that will leave everyone reeling...

Let me know what you think as I want to know whether it is worth developing this further :)

Story Title: Summer Bay's Shock

Type of story: Short/Long fic (undecided)

Main Characters: Miles, Leah, Irene, Roman, and some other characters

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Romance / drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: References to sexual context (but not too graphic) possibly swearing language

Summary: One unlikely couple fall in love and it shocks the people of the Bay. Will they be able to accept the blooming romance or will they try to spilt them up?

A/N- it's out now. The link to the fic story is in my signature - hope you will like the fic story. Thanks.

^^ Looks good.....

And now for something completely different.....

Story Title: The “Alternate” 2009 Mystery Storyline

Type of story: Short Fic

Co Authors: Georgia & Tessalove

Main Characters: Colleen Smarta-thanu, Irene Roberts, Yugo Austin, Marta Holden, Bam Bam Flintsone, Angelo Risotto, Charlie Buxom, Ruby Buxom, Loose Diga’Rono, Agent X, Alf ‘the Fisherman’ Stewpot, Miles Cocoaland, Curtsy Phillips, Jai Fernadez-De-la-Vega, Roman “Hardcore” Harris, & Others……..

BTTB rating: G

Genre: Comedy

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: You may laugh a little

Summary: Illegal Immigrants… Toxic waste… Secret Meetings….. Development Site….. Dodgy dealings … Fish Fingers…..

Story Title: Head and Heart

Type of story: Medium/Long Fic

Main Characters: Geoff, Aden, Belle, Annie, Xavier, Irene

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Romance, Historical, Drama

Spoilers: No

Warnings (If any): violence, sex, an occasional expletive, slash

Summary: Aden Jeffries and Geoffrey Campbell fell in love when Geoff and his family visited Australia. Now, Aden has followed him back to England. The pair start a forbidden relationship, and tragedy ensues (sort of).

(Sucky summary, I know :P)

And to prove that I actually am writing it at the moment and it’s not just an idea, here’s the introduction in all of it's unedited glory:

The narrow, crowded streets of London could be a scary place if you knew them. They were far more terrifying if you didn’t. And Aden Jeffries definitely did not know them. He had just arrived in London from Australia in search of a friend he had been dying to see.

He pushed his way through the groups of people walking in all direction – it was the last day of the school term, and everybody was gathered around, talking and laughing, excited that their time in school for the year had finally ended.

Aden pushed past a few school girls wearing white blouses, grey, knee length skirts and wide brimmed hats in search of St. Peter’s School for Boys – the school he knew his friend attended. After a few minutes of desperate searching he finally found it. Boys dressed in stone-grey blazers and trousers were leaving the school in groups, laughing, talking and shouting at one another joyfully.

“Geoffrey!” Aden shouted over the babble of teenage boys talking. A few of them looked at him strangely – they probably hadn’t heard an Australian accent before – Aden ignored this and called out for Geoffrey again. This time he got a response.

“Aden?” called out the boy’s voice. Aden grinned. He had found him. “Aden, is that you?”

Suddenly a blonde haired boy appeared from out of the crowed and threw his arms around the Australian teenager’s neck.

“Aden, what are you doing here?” Geoff asked as he released his grip. Aden smiled.

“Geoff,” he whispered, “I came here for you.”

• 2 weeks later...

*Steph's attempt at fluff*

Story title: Art of Love

Type of story: Short fiction

Main characters: Adelle & Changelo

BTTB rating: A (L SC)

Genre: Romance/Friendship/Drama

Spoilers: None

Warnings: Possible.

Summary: Charlie and Angelo are still trying to learn the art of love. Will they be able to keep pleasure out of the business side of life? Belle and Aden have been best friends since high school...what will happen when one of them has a change of heart. Will Belle sacrifice her friendship with Aden? Does true love really exist?

I forgot about this thread lol. If anyone would like to make a banner for this fic, just PM me otherwise it's not a big priority of mine. But a banner would be great :)

Archived