Coming Soon (After Fear)....

Story title: Two sides to every story

Type of story: Short/medium

Main characters: Belle, Geoff, Nicole, Aden, Liam

BTTB rating: T just to be safe

Genre: Romance, mystery, drama

Does this story include spoilers: No

Any warning: I’ll warn if necessary.

Summary: Seeing his girlfriend pashing a rock star devastated Geoff. A break up with Aden saw Belle hit the bottle. Coming home, Geoff and Belle hit the bottle, ending up in bed.

But a pregnancy in the mix makes everything come a head for Geoff and Belle. Nicole is missing, Aden is no where to be seen... what if your start to doubt what you see. Nothing is as it seems

Would it be a surprise to anyone if I said I'm really looking forward to this..?

Yours sounds pretty interesting too, Tanya.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Summary: Seeing his girlfriend pashing a rock star devastated Geoff. A break up with Aden saw Belle hit the bottle. Coming home, Geoff and Belle hit the bottle, ending up in bed.

But a pregnancy in the mix makes everything come a head for Geoff and Belle. Nicole is missing, Aden is no where to be seen... what if your start to doubt what you see. Nothing is as it seems

Would it be a surprise to anyone if I said I'm really looking forward to this..?

Yours sounds pretty interesting too, Tanya.

haha, no RR1, I actually thought of this fic lol with you in mind :D

As soon as Fear is finished I will post it

I have two fictions that are coming out soon.. one because I really wanted to try something new, and the other because Steph requested it :D

Story title: Lighter Side

Type of story: Long fiction

Main characters: Whole cast

BTTB rating: T-A

Genre: Humour

Spoilers: None at all

Warnings: A few swear words every now and then, but nothing drastic

Summary: Amidst all the drama in Summer Bay, there seems to be something vaguely humorous going on. The work of an evil script writer, Summer Bay residents are suffering, in many comical events.

and the second one is ....

Story title: Bound By Law

Type of story: Short/medium fiction

Main characters: Charlie and Angelo

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Romance, drama

Any warning: Nope. If there is, I'll warn at the start of each chapter

Summary: He killed Jack, but he came back to the bay. A murder, denial, a rescue, hatred, the beginning of a relationship, a local hero and love all combine to make the perfect love story. But what happens when one event happens, and Charlie is bound by law to report it? Will she abide by the rules and break her heart, or run away with the man she loves?

Sorry about the really bad summaries, I can't write those very well.

twosidesbanner.png

This sounds good, is this a sequel to Fear? Or just something diff?

x

twosidesbanner.png

This sounds good, is this a sequel to Fear? Or just something diff?

x

no, just something different

twosidesbanner.png

Story Title: By the Blue Moon

Type of story: Medium/Long Fic

Main Characters: Belle, Matilda, Cassie, Aden, Drew, Lucas and Ric.

Characters Mentioned: Irene, Amanda, Rachel, and more.

BTTB rating: G/T

Genre: Friendship, Drama and Humor mainly.

Does story include spoilers: I highly doubt it, but will be warned if so.

Any warnings: Maybe some L, SC, V, but very mild.

Summary: 'If everything was perfect in Belle's life, then there would have been no doubt that in 18 months time, she would have aced her HSCs and began her career in photography. But another one of life's cruel jokes assured her that by the beginning of Year 12, her HSCs wouldn't be the most important thing in her life anymore.'

Set back when the teens are in Year 11, so around 16/17, with most of the old characters from back then, and perhaps a few new ones being introduced along the way.

Sorry for the crappy summary. I'm really bad at them. I'll post this fic once 'Unfamiliar' has finished so I don't have too many to focus on at once. :)

Really looking forward to these two fics :)

Story title: Repercussions

Type of story: Short

Main characters: Belle, Geoff, Aden

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Romance, drama

Any warning: Nope. If there is, I'll warn at the start of each chapter

Summary: Belle and Aden have a fight; Belle sleeps with Geoff and falls pregnant. Will she keep the baby? How will Aden react when he finds out? Will he support her? Can he continue to love her? Will this push him further away?

Story Title: Elliot's Return

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Roman, Elliot Gillen, Geoff and Nicole, Aden and Belle,

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama,

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: violence, language Sexual Content

Summary: Elliot has been released on parole. He knows the full story of what happened to his brother and it's only a matter of time before he takes everything away from Roman Harris....

Story Title: By the Blue Moon

Type of story: Medium/Long Fic

Main Characters: Belle, Matilda, Cassie, Aden, Drew, Lucas and Ric.

Characters Mentioned: Irene, Amanda, Rachel, and more.

BTTB rating: G/T

Genre: Friendship, Drama and Humor mainly.

Does story include spoilers: I highly doubt it, but will be warned if so.

Any warnings: Maybe some L, SC, V, but very mild.

Summary: 'If everything was perfect in Belle's life, then there would have been no doubt that in 18 months time, she would have aced her HSCs and began her career in photography. But another one of life's cruel jokes assured her that by the beginning of Year 12, her HSCs wouldn't be the most important thing in her life anymore.'

Set back when the teens are in Year 11, so around 16/17, with most of the old characters from back then, and perhaps a few new ones being introduced along the way.

Sorry for the crappy summary. I'm really bad at them. I'll post this fic once 'Unfamiliar' has finished so I don't have too many to focus on at once. :)

I like the sound of it :D

cant wait!

Archived