Coming Soon....

Story title: Just like Heaven

Type of story: Short

Main characters: Belle, Aden, Nicole, Geoff

BTTB rating: G/T

Genre: General

Does this story include spoilers: No

Any warning: I’ll warn if necessary.

Summary: Aden and Geoff are 20 years old, and in Australia it is compulsory for all men between the ages of 18 -21 to serve the Australian army for two years. War has broken out in Belgium, as Germany wants to take over the country. England and Australia join together and battle against the Germans. Aden and Geoff are assigned to fight in Liege.

The following fan fic won't be appearing on the actual forum for awhile.

I've got too much going on and I want to finish at least one of my other fics first before I start another one.

I just wanted to post this to let people know it's, as they say in the movie's, 'Coming Soon!' :P

Story title: The Dark Horse

Type of story: Undecided.

Main characters: Belle, Iliana, Aden, few others

Any warning: A few swear words might crop up along the way but nothing too nasty!

Summary: It's the year 2068. Belle is on her way out. She gives her daughter Iliana her diary from when she was a teenager. When Iliana opens this diary, she steps into another world of love, pain and separation.

The Dark Horse - A Diary, a Girl, a Guy, Love and the one thing that could ruin everything, came and tore them apart.

I hope it comes out soon. I can't wait to read it :D

Love the picture. Is this a new fis your writting?

Coming Soon....

Story title: Just like Heaven

Type of story: Short

Main characters: Belle, Aden, Nicole, Geoff

Summary: Aden and Geoff are 20 years old, and in Australia it is compulsory for all men between the ages of 18 -21 to serve the Australian army for two years. War has broken out in Belgium, as Germany wants to take over the country. England and Australia join together and battle against the Germans. Aden and Geoff are assigned to fight in Liege.

wow thats really different!

looking forward to it!

twosidesbanner.png

Coming Soon (After Fear)....

Story title: Two sides to every story

Type of story: Short/medium

Main characters: Belle, Geoff, Nicole, Aden, Liam

BTTB rating: T just to be safe

Genre: Romance, mystery, drama

Summary: Seeing his girlfriend pashing a rock star devastated Geoff. A break up with Aden saw Belle hit the bottle. Coming home, Geoff and Belle hit the bottle, ending up in bed.

But a pregnancy in the mix makes everything come a head for Geoff and Belle. Nicole is missing, Aden is no where to be seen... what if your start to doubt what you see. Nothing is as it seems

Story Title: By the Blue Moon

Type of story: Medium/Long Fic

Main Characters: Belle, Matilda, Cassie, Aden, Drew, Lucas and Ric.

Characters Mentioned: Irene, Amanda, Rachel, and more.

Genre: Friendship, Drama and Humor mainly.

Does story include spoilers: I highly doubt it, but will be warned if so.

Any warnings: Maybe some L, SC, V, but very mild.

Summary: 'If everything was perfect in Belle's life, then there would have been no doubt that in 18 months time, she would have aced her HSCs and began her career in photography. But another one of life's cruel jokes assured her that by the beginning of Year 12, her HSCs wouldn't be the most important thing in her life anymore.'

Set back when the teens are in Year 11, so around 16/17, with most of the old characters from back then, and perhaps a few new ones being introduced along the way.

Sorry for the crappy summary. I'm really bad at them. I'll post this fic once 'Unfamiliar' has finished so I don't have too many to focus on at once. :)

The following fan fic won't be appearing on the actual forum for awhile.

I've got too much going on and I want to finish at least one of my other fics first before I start another one.

I just wanted to post this to let people know it's, as they say in the movie's, 'Coming Soon!' :P

Story title: The Dark Horse

Type of story: Undecided.

Main characters: Belle, Iliana, Aden, few others

Any warning: A few swear words might crop up along the way but nothing too nasty!

Summary: It's the year 2068. Belle is on her way out. She gives her daughter Iliana her diary from when she was a teenager. When Iliana opens this diary, she steps into another world of love, pain and separation.

The Dark Horse - A Diary, a Girl, a Guy, Love and the one thing that could ruin everything, came and tore them apart.

I hope it comes out soon. I can't wait to read it :D

Love the picture. Is this a new fis your writting?

Yeah, thats my new fic amz!!

Im prob gona start it soon...not straight away but hopefully soon!!

xxx

Archived