Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Just been watching TV. Inspiration comes from a lot of different places, right?

Story Title: One Hundred Tears Away

Type of story: Short Fic

Main Characters: The Teens, plus three of my own characters - Jane Carson, Georgia Lenn and Julianne Lenn

BTTB rating: T

Genre:

Does story include spoilers: Yes

Any warnings: SC L

Summary: I'm crap at summaries so... :P

It should be out soon... I've made a kind-of Chapter Index thing (trying to be organized) so here it Is

Prologue - One Hundered Tears Away

Chapter 01 - What becomes of the Brokenhearted

Chapter 02 - I know him by Heart

Chapter 03 - Searchin' my Soul

Chapter 04 - Only the Lonely

Chapter 05 - World without Love

Chapter 06 - Neighborhood

Chapter 07 - Tell him

Chapter 08 - It's in his kiss

Chapter 09 - Don't you break my heart slow

Chapter 10 - Starry, Starry Night

Chapter 11 - Read your Mind

... if I decide to write more, I'll add to the index.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Story Title: Number 93 (this might change, it's my working title for now)

Type of story: Long fic

Main Characters: Peter Baker, Pia Corelli, Clare Brody, Robbie Hunter and more. You could say it's a multi cast fic that centers on Peter and his investigation team.

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama / Crime / Angst

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: This fic includes references to drugs and alcohol. It also has a (V/D) warning for references to death, possible violence, suicide and self destruction. I don't think it's too extreme, but it might contain some triggers.

Summary: Peter Baker and his team are up for a big challenge when two Summer Bay favourites are found dead.

Peter Baker had seen more crime scenes than he could remember, in the case of 92 of them the victim or victims were dead.

He walked over to the queen sized bed again and looked at the sheets. Not a drop of blood; nothing to indicate what had just happened here.

”Johnson says they’re bringing them to the lab now,” Detective Corelli said as if she could read her colleague’s thoughts, ”We should have the full autopsy report within a few days.”

Peter didn’t reply, there was something different about this crime scene... Number 93, didn’t seem to have any answers.

”So, what do you think?” Corelli asked, ”Was it murder? An accident? Suicide pact?”

”I don’t know, Pia,” Peter replied quietly, ”All I know is that a crime scene usually tells a story that gives us the answers to the things we need to know...”

He paused, and looked at Pia’s serious, but slightly confused expression.

”But this time,” he continued, ”I’m not even sure where to start with the questions.”

Story Title: A Haunted Mystery

Main Characters: Well i cant really say because it's a mystery but in time you will find out

Genre: Mystery, Drama, Crime, Romance

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Includes shocking discoveries about ones past, death, romance and a mystery that will be clueless from the beginning until a meeting brings back the life.

Prolouge

For 3 years she had been presumed dead. A Car accident shattering every bone in her body making it impossible to survive something so damaging. As she looked in the mirror she couldnt believe that she had survived. Her now dark curls resting on her shoulders. Her dark skin was tight from the many operations she has undergone, afterwards spending months in hospital and months after that in rehabilitation learning how to walk, talk, read and move just like a new born baby trying to say there first word.

Walking down the street in the city was a normal routine for her. Getting up, showering, doing her excercises to keep her fit and going to work at the NewsPaper, then going for a coffee. But today was different.

Today, Her life would change

I'll definitely be reading yours, Eli and matticus01 :D

Story title: Cursed/Revenge/Death is only a phonecall away (something like that. haven't quite decided yet)

Main characters: Multiple character, mostly Peter

Genre: Horror/Drama/Crime

Warnings: Violence/death, maybe language. Basicly it's like a horrormovie, except that it isn't a movie :P So if you don't like horrormovies, than I suggest you don't read this one.

Does story include spoilers: No, don't think so. If there'll be any spoilers, I will write a warning before that chapter.

Summary: It's a race against time for Peter when one by one the residents of Summer Bay is murdered by an evil curse... Will Peter be able to stop it in time, before the curse destroys Summer Bay for good?

I'm not giving away any more than that :ph34r:

I will start this one when my current fic "Love has arrived" is finished.

• 1 month later...

The Beauty of the Rain

Type of story: One Shot

Main characters: Martha, Jack

BTTB rating: G

Genre: Romance, Regret

Warnings: None, I don't think.

Does story include spoilers: Very nearly not. You know what? I'm going to go with no.

Summary:

Martha on Jack and Sam's wedding day. She doesn't turn up to the wedding. She stands in the rain instead. I personally would rather sit in a warm church.. but.. you know.. whatever floats your boat. :)

When you know the day is ending all too soon

You're just two umbrellas one late afternoon

You don’t know the next thing you will say

This is your favourite kind of day

- it has no walls.

The beauty of the rain

is how it falls.

The drops are heavy and cold and hard on her soft skin. They attack her with the downward force of gravity on their side as they fall from the dark pillows of no remorse above her head. They’re growling and grumbling and humming a symphony of notes as they demand superiority and control. They take her as their prisoner. And she’s fine with them doing so.

Archived