Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

^ That's a good idea, you should write it, I know I would read it...

I'm thinking of writing a fic about an acurate portrayal of homosexuality featuring Geoff and Aden, not just Slash, but on how it is in the real life, dealing with prejudice and homosexual-slurs, what do people think? Also, any librarian, what would the rating be if I were to include Prejudical violence, because in other places it is considered harsher than other kinds of violence (other than sexual).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Title: I'll do anything

Type of Story: Long

Main Characters: Sally

BTTB Rating: A/T

Genre: Drama/Angst

Does story include spoilers? Very mild ones, if that

Any warnings? (VD) and (L)

Summary: For Twenty years, Sally Fletcher has always been the victim. That's all about to change. Have you ever thought that Sally could commit a crime such as MURDER? Not just any old murder, a murder where she could kill an old FAMILY FRIEND! The type of murder that she would not forgive herself for, NEVER! The type of murder she would have to commit AGAIN if anyone FOUND OUT! Well guess what? All that is going to happen.

Publish Date: If all goes accordding to plan, it should be released on the 5th May, 2008

Please tell me your first impressions on it please :wink:

Title: For The Duration of.

Main Characters: Belle, Aden, Lucas, Drew, Geoff.

BTTB Rating: T/A

Does story include spoilers? Mild, but yes, probably

Any warnings? (quite mildish VD) and (heavy L) and (quite heavy SC)

Summary: Belle Taylor is a seventeen year old girl going on eighteen attending Summer Bay High. The last school year has promising excitement attached to it, but what can she predict?

The HSC year is a year of stress and hard work, but Aden Jeffery's doesn't think so. It's just a year like any other year. He could do what he wanted. No one would care if he came in late or mitched, because nobody cared full stop. But this is about to change.

Lucas has only one hope and dream for this year, to get his HSC, and spend more time with his family and friends before setting off to the USA to study literature, and of course finish his novel. His ambitions and his real future are completely different things.

Drew is floating between the city and Summer bay, reeling after a break up with Belle who seems to be getting cosy with someone everyone, and as sure as hell he, didn't trust.

Geoff feels he needs to get away for a while, but with year twelve he can't afford to miss a day of school. His faith in god is slowly but surely fading. And when he gets horrible news, he loses faith completely. But, maybe god is the one losing faith in him, after all, he committed a sin, and he would sure as hell pay for it.

Publish Date - Depends. Today, tomorrow, next week?

Thanks Cerice for comments

Look forward to you reading it (Y)

And yours looks AMAZING. Looking forward to reading it

Title: I'll do anything

Main Characters: Sally

BTTB Rating: A/T

Does story include spoilers? Very mild ones, if that

Any warnings? (VD) and (L)

Summary: For Twenty years, Sally Fletcher has always been the victim. That's all about to change. Have you ever thought that Sally could commit a crime such as MURDER? Not just any old murder, a murder where she could kill an old FAMILY FRIEND! The type of murder that she would not forgive herself for, NEVER! The type of murder she would have to commit AGAIN if anyone FOUND OUT! Well guess what? All that is going to happen.

Publish Date: If all goes accordding to plan, it should be released on the 5th May, 2008

Please tell me your first impressions on it please ;)

Title: Summer Bay Surf Academy

Type of Story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Cassie, Drew, Geoff, Mattie, Ric

Other Important Characters: Irene, Tony and Family

BTTB Rating: probably T

Does story include spoilers? Maybe, but only Character stuff

Any warnings? Extreme AU and craziness

A/N: Ok I have a shameful addiction, one that puts all my old embarrassing addictions to shame and it’s Blue Water High, and I after watched the new eps I couldn’t help but think, do they really expect us to believe that the can put a group of hormonal teenagers in a house and they managed to have such tamed innocent relationships, that’s when the metal image of Belle’s head spinning off after she realizes she would be sharing a house with very hot boys, an idea was born. And I couldn’t get it out of my head!

Summary: Summer Bay Academy is one of the top surfing academies in the country, and seven lucky teens are starting and are in with a chance to win a spot on the pro circuit, but can these kids keep out of trouble.

Lmfao, I know it’s a little… if I do decide to do it it’ll be posted probably next weekend

Sounds Good! ^^

Story Title: Taken From Your Arms

Type of story: Long Fiction

Main Characters: Sally, Miles (includes most other Characters)

New Characters: Jess (Main Character) Maybe a few more

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: No (but it might so I am warning you) :P

Any warnings: Violence/Death

Summary: In 2004 Jess, a 10 year old girl (now 14) was fostered by Sally Fletcher. Now, in 2008, Sally treats her just like her own, along with Pippa. Since Miles Copland came along and announced he was Sally’s twin, they have lived together, as one family. However someone is watching them, but not focusing on Sally or Miles, but the two youngest, Pippa and Jess, two of the most precious people in Sally’s life are in danger. When they both are kidnapped Sally and Miles’ life will change forever, when they take the wrong decision. The whole of Summer Bay will change forever.

Depends what people think, I will post it sometime though.

Archived