Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Eli, that sounds really good! Very dramatic. :D

Now, I did tell myself not to start any fanfics until I'd finished all my recurring ones. But when I get a new idea in my head, I can't seem to push it out. So this time, I'm going to do one fanfic at a time, and this is my first one.

Title: Collide

Type of Story: Long

Main Characters: Matilda, Belle and Cassie

BTTB Rating: T [MAY CHANGE THOUGH]

Genre: Drama/Friendship/Romance

Does story include spoilers? No

Any warnings? (SC) (L)

Summary: Matilda Hunter came to Summer Bay for a fresh start with her family. Cassie Turner came to Summer Bay seeking comfort. Belle Taylor came to Summer Bay for answers. One small town. Three different indivduals. Friendships will be made and pushed to the limit. Hearts and promises will be broken and all three girls will face tough decisions along the way. But when it comes down to it, are the barriers of friendship really strong enough to fight the obstacles thrown at them? Only time will tell.......

Publish Date: No idea. :P I dont want to leave it too long, so I'm going to say no longer than a month. Hopefully.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story title: You're not alone (only a working title)

Type of story: Oneshot

Main characters: Multiple characters

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Comedy (if you have the same sense of humour as me :P) and horror

Warnings: Violence/Death, possible language

Does story include spoilers: Nope, don't think so

Summary: It's party time in Summer Bay, but someone isn't in a party mode...

I know, it sounds like crap and it'll probably be crap as well :P

It'll be up tonight or tomorrow (I hope)

Eli, that sounds really good! Very dramatic. :D

Now, I did tell myself not to start any fanfics until I'd finished all my recurring ones. But when I get a new idea in my head, I can't seem to push it out. So this time, I'm going to do one fanfic at a time, and this is my first one.

Title: Collide

Type of Story: Long

Main Characters: Matilda, Belle and Cassie

BTTB Rating: T [MAY CHANGE THOUGH]

Genre: Drama/Friendship/Romance

Does story include spoilers? No

Any warnings? (SC) (L)

Summary: Matilda Hunter came to Summer Bay for a fresh start with her family. Cassie Turner came to Summer Bay seeking comfort. Belle Taylor came to Summer Bay for answers. One small town. Three different indivduals. Friendships will be made and pushed to the limit. Hearts and promises will be broken and all three girls will face tough decisions along the way. But when it comes down to it, are the barriers of friendship really strong enough to fight the obstacles thrown at them? Only time will tell.......

Publish Date: No idea. :P I dont want to leave it too long, so I'm going to say no longer than a month. Hopefully.

Sounds good. :)

Valli i like yours too, have to read it first before i can tell whether it's crap. :P

Well, hi guys, I'm Meg, new to this board, he he. This is my very first fan fiction. You guys probably won't like it much. There's no sex, not much violence, but a lot of love :wub: and drama!! I'll just post the summary etc. here and then put the first chapter up soon. Oh and there's some good Martha/Jack stuff in there.

Name: Never Let You Go

Type: Long Fic

Main Characters: Everyone really.

BTTB Rating: Haven't decided yet, but there's nothing too nasty. Think a rather tame episode of Home & Away.

Genre:Angst, love, drama

Any Warnings:Well, like I said, it's very tame. But there may be sexual references and a bit o' violence.

Spoilers:Probably a few.

Summary: Well, basically it starts of from last year's season finale. The storylines covered include Dom/Drew/Belle, Reverend Hall/Rachel, Martha/Jack/Sam, Cassie/Henk, Sally/Mysterious Milco Man, etc. Some things will be the same as the stuff that's already happened on the show, and some will be different. Just a few quick spoilers for upcoming chapters:

Rachel is a bad girl

Sam is a worse girl :ph34r:

Jack & Martha have LOTS of drama, fights and struggle with their growing feelings for each other

Henk does something unimaginably horrible

Okay, the first chappie will be up soon. I hope I'm doing everything right :S :unsure:

Please let me know what you think.

Well, hi guys, I'm Meg, new to this board, he he. This is my very first fan fiction. You guys probably won't like it much. There's no sex, not much violence, but a lot of love :wub: and drama!! I'll just post the summary etc. here and then put the first chapter up soon. Oh and there's some good Martha/Jack stuff in there.

Name: Never Let You Go

Type: Long Fic

Main Characters: Everyone really.

BTTB Rating: Haven't decided yet, but there's nothing too nasty. Think a rather tame episode of Home & Away.

Genre:Angst, love, drama

Any Warnings:Well, like I said, it's very tame. But there may be sexual references and a bit o' violence.

Spoilers:Probably a few.

Summary: Well, basically it starts of from last year's season finale. The storylines covered include Dom/Drew/Belle, Reverend Hall/Rachel, Martha/Jack/Sam, Cassie/Henk, Sally/Mysterious Milco Man, etc. Some things will be the same as the stuff that's already happened on the show, and some will be different. Just a few quick spoilers for upcoming chapters:

Rachel is a bad girl

Sam is a worse girl :ph34r:

Jack & Martha have LOTS of drama, fights and struggle with their growing feelings for each other

Henk does something unimaginably horrible

Okay, the first chappie will be up soon. I hope I'm doing everything right :S :unsure:

Please let me know what you think.

Yay, that sounds awesome! :wink:

Name:Only Hope

Type:One Shot

Main Characters:Martha and jack...duh

BTTB Rating:G/A...I put them coz it's a bit of both sort of

Genre:drama,death,loss

Any Warnings:no not really only that there is a death

Spoilers:No none

Summary:They may have split up, but love is still strong in there minds, one terrible night and a photograph causes the beginning of an end and tears and confessions.

Will Post:in the next couple of day's if it sounds good enough :)

I've already posted the first chapter of this, and if i get a positive response here, I'll post a few chapters, if not, I'll make it a one-shot.two-shot.

Title: Damage Control

Type of story: Unsure, possibly short fic

Main Characters: Geoff, Aden, Matilda, Cassie

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama/Romance

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: V L possible SC

Summary: Geoff Campbell is just an ordianry kid, with ordinary friends, ordinary parents & ordinary hobbies, but when on his way to a football match, he sees a girl being attacked, what will happen when he tries to stop this?

"Please stop," this time it wasn’t a scream, it was a sob as the man began to pull down her underwear, the girl tried to hold them up with her free hand, but her attacker laughed again, “Come on sweetie,” he said as he overpowered her and pulled the garment down to her knees. The girl screamed and flung her arm at his face, trying her best to hurt him, the man yelled in anger, and slammed his hands down onto her shoulders, making her cry out in pain once again

Archived