Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Question to any potential readers:

I'm thinking of posting an old fic of mine. (Some of you may have read it elsewhere - "2004 continued.") It has 40 chapters so far. I haven't finished it (what else is new?) but I'm really getting an urge to. My question is this: should I post all of the chapters I have now at once, and then see if inspiration strikes me after that; OR should I post the first chapter, let you guys read it, then post the second, third, etc, in installments until I get up to the point of posting brand new ones; OR should I hold off posting it all together until I finish it?

Here's the info on it:

Story Title: "2004 continued" (may change)

Type of story: Long fic

Main Characters: Robbie, Kim, Tash, Dalby(Ric)

BTTB rating: R

Genre: Angst!

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: SC, VD, L. I'll be posting it in the Adult forum - I'll go into the details there when I do.

Summary: While Robbie and Kim face the horrific consequences of betraying Tasha, Dalby tries to face up to some demons of his own.

I can't decide what to do. Anyone want to give an opinion :unsure:?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question to any potential readers:

I'm thinking of posting an old fic of mine. (Some of you may have read it elsewhere - "2004 continued.")

I can't decide what to do. Anyone want to give an opinion :unsure:?

I think you should post it chapter by chapter, I havent read it but I would love too, it sounds interesting so my opinion is to post it chapter by chapter and let us read it that way until you decide if you want to continue wit it or get the sudden urge to finish it...Hope that is ok :D

Yep, all opinions welcome :D

Thanks for the reply. I think you're right, but I'm still psyching myself up to it lol. It gets pretty dark in some chapters...

No, you're right. I should just start it now. Quick like a band-aid!

Thanks! :mellow:

Story Title: My Life Without You.

Type of story: undecided

Main Characters: Martha, Kate, Tasha, Kim, , Alf , Tony and Roman. and maybe a few others.

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama / Romance

Does story include spoilers: no

Any warnings:

Summary: characters P.O.V

Martha - Martha was going out with Jack, they have a beautiful little girl called Kate.

Tasha - Tasha is going out with Kim they have a daughter called Ella - Tasha also works with Martha in the surf club.

Kim - Kim still works at the Surf club gym. Has a child with Tasha.

Roman - Roman works in the police station - he was Jack's partner there and is his best friend.

Tony - Tony works with Kim, he is still like a father to Martha and is Kate's granddad (obv)

oh yer, the man who was first Jack's best friend was Ash, thats how old it is, so ive changed his name to Roman - i know he isn't a policeman but in this he will be :) if i upload i, that is.

NOTE - this was the first fic i ever rit an its been on my computer for ages, just wondering if i should upload it or in it.

Please tell me what you think.

On The Road

J/M Rated: T (SC)(L)

Type of story: Short Fic

Main characters: Jack, Martha

Genre: Mixture

Spoilers: No

Any warnings: (SC) (L)

Summary: Martha is driving too Summer Bay from Perth and on her way meets the mysterious Jack.

:)

Hopefully first chapter up tonight.

Story Title: The Blitz

Type of story: Undecided

Main Characters: Beth, Matilda, Henry, Kit, Kate Holden, Lucas and Cassie

Genre: Drama/Period/War (AU)

Does story include spoilers: no

Any warnings: V, SC

Summary: Beth and Kate are two wartime mothers, coping with the fact that their husbands and eldests sons are in Germany, facing the posibility Hitler and his army would kill them, when they are summoned to nurse the wounded whilst Germany continues their raids and bombings on London, the two women soon face the prospect of losing their children forever as the girls are called up for evacuation and the boys must fight in the war.

Due out: April or may sometime.

Tell me what you think of the idea. it did start off as a class assignemnt, but i got to heavily involved and wrote a few chapters, i will continue writing if the idea is a good one.

NOTE - this was the first fic i ever rit an its been on my computer for ages, just wondering if i should upload it or in it.

Please tell me what you think.

Sorry, I meant to reply sooner but my computer was being stupid and then I forgot about it... Sure, upload it. Why not? :D That's if you haven't already lol.

Moonlight Dreaming

Type of story: One Shot

Main characters: Jack & Martha

Genre: Fluff, Regret

Warnings: SC.

Does story include spoilers: Nope.

Summary:

A story which takes place when Jack and Martha have split up and Jack is married with Sam and Martha isn't seeing anyone (for once). A familiar moonlight makes the reminiscing of good times much easier. The good times when Jack violated alcohol and shamelessly flirted. The good times when J&M were together.

• 2 weeks later...

Story Title: The end (Working title, this might change)

Type of story: Short fic

Main Characters: Robbie, Kim, Cassie, Aden, Ric, Flynn

BTTB rating: R (Will be posted in the Adult forum)

Genre: Romance/Angst/Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: (SC), (V/D)

Summary: When a cyclone hits Summer Bay, lives will be changed forever.

It’s early 2006, and a cyclone is about to hit Summer Bay. With only 30 minutes to prepare for a possible catastrophe, relationships and promises are tested among the residents. While Tasha has told Robbie she chooses The Believers, Kim struggles to cope with a broken heart. Meanwhile, Cassie has gone out to one of the vans, not aware of the danger ahead, and not knowing that she soon will do some things she never thought she would, and that goes against everything she believes in.

Trapped in the heart of a natural disaster everyone is forced to realize what they would do if they only had minutes left to live. And for one of them, that’s exactly how it will be.

(For now this is a very rough first draft of how it will be. It might or might not change before I post it :P Hopefully I will begin posting... soon... within a few days, if people are interested)

Archived