• Last Reply

Sunset Borderline

Type of story: Long Fic

Rating: T

Main Characters: JM

Genre: Romance/Drama

Warnings: (VD)

Is Story being proof read: Most of the time

Summary: AU. JM are 17.. at Summer Bay High.

Driven by some mysterious reason, Martha turns up uninvited at her distant grandfathers flat, demanding a place to stay. She lives as quietly as she came, not showing any desire to form any bonds between her long lost family, or new class mates. She makes her own rules, and doesn’t give a damn what Jack and his group say about her. She’s not about to sink to their level of immaturity; she knows how low they really are. But, contrasting to initial views on the new, strange girl, Jack seems to develop an interest in the unique chick – shame she seems to detest him and his “crowd” of idiots. Can a friendship between the two opposites be formed? And can Alf unearth the reason of his granddaughters move to the bay?

Typical teenage stuff. Try and spot how many teenage romcoms are in this one. :wink:

This fic will come out probably when my current one ends... Thanks to Krys for soo much help in thinking of it! :D

Sounds great, Nic :)

I got a Story Idea while messing around on Photoshop...

Title: Stand Out

Type of Story: Long Fic

Rated: T with mild Adult Themes

Main Characters: Belle, Jack, Martha, Hugh, Jules, Geoff, Lucas and Annie.

Genre: Hmm I guess Mystery, horror with a bit of good 'ol Romance.

Warnings: Oh the usual, Sexual Content, Drug References, Violence, Death, Very Rude Language (:P) but all mild...

THREE GIRLS AND FOUR GUYS

Belle, Martha and Annie are eighteen, and just graduated from High School. Ditto Jack, Hugh, Geoff and Lucas. As different as they are, come to find that they have one thing in common. They are absolutely oblivious to their History. Where they came from, who they are. As far as hate goes, they put it aside to try track down a Man who has a link to the past they know so little about...

-

Hmm... I guess it's in part inspired by the Movie Stay Alive... y'know where they had that video Game and the tagline, You Die In the Game, You Die For Real... but anyway, it's the sme how they find a link and then find a strange (not a video game in the fic) device thingy and if they dont follow it accurately; they... well they get into trouble and the aim is to find the Man with a link to their past, but they have to find out so much about his Character and they dont know his name... Could be pretty tricky and twisty!

It wont be out for a while, I'm currently writing Chapter 8 of Ashes Of Dreams You Let Die... AODYLD is going to have a lot of Chapters, hopefully :P But when that's near complete, I'll post this...

Or maybe sooner. I'm so tempted to write it

That sounds great, Kat! :D

Title: Memories

Rated: T (L)

Main Characters: Lucas and Belle

Genre: Drama

Warnings: Language - not too strong :P

Life in Paris was difficult for Belle and Lucas - new language, new friends and most importantly, a new college. Lucas tells us about the ups and downs and the highs and lows of when they lived in Paris. What did they really get up to? What did Lucas do to put his life on the line? And what horrifying secret was Belle hiding?

Scheduled date: Around the end of July :)

I like the sound of that one, Cal. :wink:

I haven't written any H&A fanfics for ages, but I do have one in the pipeline at the minute. Hopefully, I can get started on it soon.

Title: Pictures Of The Other Side

Type Of Story: Long Fic

Rating: T, Mild SC

Main Characters: Sally, Flynn, Leah, Dan

Genre: Romance, Drama

Warnings: Possible language and mild sexual content

Is story being proof read? Nope. Not that I know of, anyway......

Summary:

Sally and Flynn Saunders and Leah and Dan Baker had been best friends for many years. They're relationship grew stronger when Leah gave birth to baby Pippa. 4 years after that magical day, they gather together to celebrate. Emotions run high and memories are resurfaced. But the celebratory drinks and chatter continue well into the night, where it seems more than 1 secret from the past will be revealed and change they're futures in ways they least expect.

Release Date: No idea at the minute. I have a few non-H&A fics on the go that are kinda taking over. Hopefully it should be released in the next 2 weeks. :D

Sounds great, Nic :)

I got a Story Idea while messing around on Photoshop...

Title: Stand Out

Rated: T with mild Adult Themes

Main Characters: Belle, Jack, Martha, Hugh, Jules, Geoff, Lucas and Annie.

Genre: Hmm I guess Mystery, horror with a bit of good 'ol Romance.

Warnings: Oh the usual, Sexual Content, Drug References, Violence, Death, Very Rude Language ( :P ) but all mild...

THREE GIRLS AND FOUR GUYS

Belle, Martha and Annie are eighteen, and just graduated from High School. Ditto Jack, Hugh, Geoff and Lucas. As different as they are, come to find that they have one thing in common. They are absolutely oblivious to their History. Where they came from, who they are. As far as hate goes, they put it aside to try track down a Man who has a link to the past they know so little about...

-

Hmm... I guess it's in part inspired by the Movie Stay Alive... y'know where they had that video Game and the tagline, You Die In the Game, You Die For Real... but anyway, it's the sme how they find a link and then find a strange (not a video game in the fic) device thingy and if they dont follow it accurately; they... well they get into trouble and the aim is to find the Man with a link to their past, but they have to find out so much about his Character and they dont know his name... Could be pretty tricky and twisty!

It wont be out for a while, I'm currently writing Chapter 8 of Ashes Of Dreams You Let Die... AODYLD is going to have a lot of Chapters, hopefully :P But when that's near complete, I'll post this...

Or maybe sooner. I'm so tempted to write it

Fic Up In August

I started writing this fic about a month ago, and then got distracted with my other one and never posted it. So, ive already got the first few chapters ready. I was going to start posting this tonight, but ive decided to maybe put it off a couple of days.

Story Title: Finding My Way Back To You

Type of story: Long fic

Main Characters: Martha, Jack, Tony, Lucas, Macca. Later on; Alf, Ric, Sam

BTTB rating: T A/R MA Recommended 15+

Genre: Mixture

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: (V/D) Violence/Death (SC) Sexual Content (L) Language (A) Adult Themes

Summary: (AU) Alternate Universe. It’s love at first sight for 17 year old high school sweethearts Jack and Martha. Their love is strong and nothing and no one can come between them. But one day they are torn apart. Will they ever find their way back to each other?

This fic starts ofF with J/M in high school, and then will later skip ahead about 4/5 years. For the record, this is going to contain quite a lot of soppy love. LOL. But things will turn more serious later on when they are older.

Archived