Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

i'm in the planning stages of another fic, anything to keep me from finishing TSBM.

Anyway here's what I got so far but it may change...

DANTE'S BAY

Type of story: Long Fic

Rating: R 18+

Main Characters: Lucas, Ric, Martha, Sally, Alf, Dante Bates, Christopher Fletcher, Roo Shepherd.

Genre: Supernatural Thriller

Warnings: Strong Sexual Content including Slash and Supernatural Violence and Horror.

Is Story being proof read: No

Spoilers: No

Summary:

Based on Dante's Cove. In the year 1857, Dante Bates a young lodger and Richard Stewart, the son of the mayor are in love, but Richard is set to marry Collette Hickey while Richard's twin sister Marcia is in love with Dante. When Marcia finds out about the affair she summons a spell, trapping Dante's soul in a box and will only be released if a young male virgin's blood falls on the lock. In the year 2007, Lucas Holden, Belle Taylor and Matilda Hunter have an assignment based on the history of Summer Bay, they decide to do it on the Summer Bay house, but while discovering the history behind the house, they also uncover the haunting secrets, ghostly experiences and the deadly curse that plagues the house and its residents. The Stewarts, The Sutherlands and even The Fletchers have all had their experience with the curse, but that's only the begining.

It's been a while but I haven't given up on it... The story has however changed a lot

DANTE'S CAVE

Type of story: Long Fic

Rating: A 15+ (Hopefuly)

Main Characters: Ric Dalby, Dante De Santos, Christopher Fletcher, Neal Gregory, Cassie Turner with Belle Taylor and Sally Fletcher.

Genre: Supernatural Thriller

Warnings: Sexual Content including Slash and Supernatural Violence and Horror.

Is Story being proof read: YES

Spoilers: YES

Summary:

BASED ON DANTE'S COVE!

TWO PARTS, EACH PART HAS FIVE CHAPTERS.

PART ONE: HOW SOON IS NOW? -

Dante De Santos, a young man living with the Stewart family in 1857 regularly practices the Ancient Power of Dreasm, only his powers will only reach full potential when he is in love, however if he uses the Power of Dreasm to make someone fall in love with him he'll lose the powers forever. He feels he has found his soulmate in Richard Stewart the son of the man that discovered the Bay Five years earlier. A young lady by the name of Emily is determined to have Richard and the Powers to herself. When she discovers that Richard loves Dante, she traps Dante in a cave. Not only will a kiss from his soulmate set him free but also it must be acceptable for two men to be in love on the property.

In 2007, with Matilda gone, Ric has been having some romantic dreams but they involve someone he has never met, not only that this person is a guy. It doesn't help that Christopher Fletcher has moved into the Caravan Park with his boyfriend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JUST MATES

Type of story: Oneshot

Rating: A

Main Characters: Geoff Campbell and Lucas Holden

Genre: Romance

Warnings: SC (nothing extreme)

Spoilers: No. I wish though.

Summary: Lucas and Geoff are just mates, nothing more.

”Cute?” Geoff looked up, still a bit pink, but with a surprised look on his face.

”Adorable!” Lucas replied, trying to make it sound like he had been joking all along, but the honesty in the comment was shining through, and he was very aware of it.

• 4 weeks later...

BOY LIKES GIRL

Type of story: Short Fic

Rating: T

Main Characters: Cassie Turner, Jules Munro

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Warnings: T

Spoilers: No.

Summary:

Boy Likes Girl. Boy tries to win Girl’s Heart. Yes, that’s right it isn’t going to be easy! But then again what is in the life?

Boy is a very confident, attractive, law disobeying, broken individual who has had many girls but has yet to love a girl as any girl he has had have only been with him for one night and night only.

Girl is a very confident, attractive, law obeying, won’t admit she is broken individual who has had many bad relationships and just can’t seem to find Mr. Right. She has loved and lost. But why does it take her so long to figure out what they are really like? Girl is just about to give up on love as she thinks no one is ever going to treat her right.

But little does Girl know, Men and boys in there thousands are signing up to try and win this Girl’s heart. But what do they get out of it?

Well her father is a billionaire. And fathers like to take care of their daughters. And what does this mean? Taking care of the boy aswell but only if he likes him. Without forgetting a lovely relationship of course!

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Spirits and Dreams

(Working title ~ subject to change)

Type of story: Long Fic.

Rating: T

Main Characters: Aden Jeffries, Lucas Holden, Geoff Campbell, Belle Taylor

Genre: Drama

Warnings: T [L]

Spoilers: No

Summer Bay is reeling after the death of 4 teenagers.

With the death of his classmates fresh in his mind, Aden Jeffires tries to turn over a new leaf. Belle, Lucas and Geoff try to move on... but they find it hard to do so when they all get disturbing dreams of what really happened that night...the night when their friends were found at the bottom of the cliff.

What really happened that night? What were their friends hiding from them?

Release Date: December

Thanks. :)

I'm going to write the whole thing before I post it, though. Normally I write 2 chapters then post, another 2 chapters then post. But if I write the whole thing before posting it, it will run smoothly. :P I have the first chapter done... another 12 to go. :rolleyes:

:P I can't wait for it anyway.

I was going to start writing a new fic, but to be honest I can't be bothered writing anymore. I used to love it but recently I've had a major confidence knock-down and it's just left me hanging, not wanting to do anything I like anymore. I said to myself 'Never Again' and I seem to be sticking to it. And I feel kind of empty now that I have no inspiration or confidence to do anything or write anything.

But I didn't come in here to moan about my self confidence - To be honest I just came in here to read through the thread, aimlessly and ended up talking about myself. I'm a very selfish person and I apologise :P

:P I can't wait for it anyway.

I was going to start writing a new fic, but to be honest I can't be bothered writing anymore. I used to love it but recently I've had a major confidence knock-down and it's just left me hanging, not wanting to do anything I like anymore. I said to myself 'Never Again' and I seem to be sticking to it. And I feel kind of empty now that I have no inspiration or confidence to do anything or write anything.

But I didn't come in here to moan about my self confidence - To be honest I just came in here to read through the thread, aimlessly and ended up talking about myself. I'm a very selfish person and I apologise :P

i dont think you should put yourself down like that...ive read your stories and they are all great...i reckon they would be best sellers lol...i hope you get your inspiration back...it took me a while before i got the confidence to post my fan fics in here but it seems that people really do like my latest "Till death do us part" and i love knowing that they love my story... dont give up, inspiration hits when you least expect it Kirst :D:) :)

LOL!

Well, you could get some inspiration at the Halloween party tonight. :P After all, your costume will be ... scandalous. :P

It was NOT scandalous... A tiny black leather mini skirt and a kind-of-not-really respectable top? (It was pink, very low and clingy!) Not at all scandalous. It was funny... I kept falling like a drunken slut :P

Archived