Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

I'm not sure if this is the right place to write this but I need to know where this fan fic went. It ws about Flynn & sally iit started with them having a family bbq I can't remember what it's called. He doesn't have cancer in it either. Please help.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, well here's the gist of my new fic. I'm hoping that i will get the chance to start posting sometime over the next couple of days. I want to get my other two finished first. And they have about two chapters each left.

Story Title: Return To Innocence

Type of story: Long fic

Main Characters: Martha, Jack, Cassie, Ric, Jules, Drew, Lily, Alf, Tony, Tasha, Robbie, Sally

BTTB rating: T A/R MA Recommended 15+

Genre: Mixture

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: (V/D) Violence/Death (SC) Sexual Content (L) Language (A) Adult Themes

Summary: (AU) Alternate Universe. A 17 year old Martha moved away from the bay after the tragic death of a loved one. Unable to cope with her loss and the pain; she decided to leave and she never looked back. It's now 8 years later and Martha is a young detective, who is being sent back to solve the murder of an old friend and to save another from a lifetime in prison.

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Well, seeming as there's no Cam fics at the moment, as soon as I finish 'The stalker's regrets' I will start on one.

Don't call me crazy but I think he's hot and deserves a fic dedicated to him. :wub:

Title: I'll be there for you

Type of fic: Long/Romance

Rating: PG?

Main characters: Cam/Martha

Description: Martha supports Cam when he has financial problems

Martha sat down on the couch beside Cam, hugging him tightly. What is with all these bruises? She asked herself. She didn't know. But she was going to find out. Any why was he coming home late everynight, feeling weak and tired? What was going on?

Tell me what you all think :D

Not that new, but written around this time last month - Pharmacy.

It gives a dark and sinister twist as to why Drew was so bitter towards Peter when he first arrived in the Bay. I wouldn't really say it was a Stalker fic, but it does involve Zoe and her revenge tactics (only on a much more "intimate" level). It's a bit of a headf*ck, so you've been warned. :ph34r: Enjoy!

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

So, should I write up my fic or not? Because I'm wondering if it sounds good and if anyone would read it. :unsure:

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

What's wrong with Cam?

Fine, I won't write up the fic, sorry to me, Emma and any 'other' Cam lover's out there, if there are any :(

i'm in the planning stages of another fic, anything to keep me from finishing TSBM.

Anyway here's what I got so far but it may change...

DANTE'S BAY

Type of story: Long Fic

Rating: R 18+

Main Characters: Lucas, Ric, Martha, Sally, Alf, Dante Bates, Christopher Fletcher, Roo Shepherd.

Genre: Supernatural Thriller

Warnings: Strong Sexual Content including Slash and Supernatural Violence and Horror.

Is Story being proof read: No

Spoilers: No

Summary:

Based on Dante's Cove. In the year 1857, Dante Bates a young lodger and Richard Stewart, the son of the mayor are in love, but Richard is set to marry Collette Hickey while Richard's twin sister Marcia is in love with Dante. When Marcia finds out about the affair she summons a spell, trapping Dante's soul in a box and will only be released if a young male virgin's blood falls on the lock. In the year 2007, Lucas Holden, Belle Taylor and Matilda Hunter have an assignment based on the history of Summer Bay, they decide to do it on the Summer Bay house, but while discovering the history behind the house, they also uncover the haunting secrets, ghostly experiences and the deadly curse that plagues the house and its residents. The Stewarts, The Sutherlands and even The Fletchers have all had their experience with the curse, but that's only the begining.

Archived