Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Type of story: Long Fic

Rating: T/A

Main Characters: JM, with Geoff, Annie, Lucas, Sally, etc.

Genre: Umm... I'd love to say Romance. But I feel... it's also Drama

Warnings: VD SC L

Is Story being proof read: Nope

Summary: After Sam dies tragically, Jack is left with an emptiness in his life, knowing he has lost everything. Martha, having moved on, senses that her ex-husband needs her help... but why doesn't she care?

I dont apreciate that last bit Kat :P

But im really looking forward to it :D as ive already told you :)

Zetti, youve got like two new fics coming up then havent you :P

Some interesting reads on here people.

Kat - dont take too long :ph34r:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Title: Something for the Girl with Everything

Type of Story: Long fic

Main Characters: Jack and Martha.

Genre: Romance/Drama.

Warnings: Possible SC, L

Is Story being proof read: Nope, not from the PA thread, but I am getting some help.

Summary: There's a wedge forming in between Jack and Martha. They get some unexpected news and both deny their true feelings over the situation. For some time their news brings them closer and happier, but things soon start to go wrong and it seems as if Martha will never be happy with herself...

I've already written a few chapters, so I might post it later this week.

LOL. Another J/M Fic. I have so0 many idea's at the moment, so i just can't help myself. As you may know, i have two others on the go at the moment, so updates probably wont come very often.I'm not sure when i'll start posting this; it could be tomorrow, it could be next week, or even next month. I've got the first chapter ready, so look out for it. LOL

Oh, and there's no name for it yet either.

Story Title: .........

Type of story: Long fic

Main Characters: Martha, Jack, Jules, Cassie, Brett, Roo, Tony and Katie Holden

BTTB rating: T A/R MA Recommended 15+

Genre: Mixture

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: (V) Violence (SC) Sexual Content (L) Language (A) Adult Themes

Summary: (AU) Alternate Universe. Martha Macklin and Jack Holden come from well off and well respected families. The Macklin's and the Holden's have been close friends for years, but the same can't be said for Jack and Martha. One word. Hate. To keep their families happy will they do something they dont want to do?

Stay Tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Main Characters: JM, with Geoff, Annie, Lucas, Sally, etc.

Genre: Umm... I'd love to say Romance. But I feel... it's also Drama

Warnings: VD SC L

Is Story being proof read: Nope

Summary: After Sam dies tragically, Jack is left with an emptiness in his life, knowing he has lost everything. Martha, having moved on, senses that her ex-husband needs her help... but why doesn't she care?

No, no, no, no, NO! I'm writing another JM. Some of you may think 'Good'. Who couldn't like this Fic? Sam's dead. Yipee.

All posted

http://backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26460

Sunset Borderline

Rating: T

Main Characters: JM

Genre: Romance/Drama

Warnings: (VD)

Is Story being proof read: Most of the time

Summary: AU. JM are 17.. at Summer Bay High.

Driven by some mysterious reason, Martha turns up uninvited at her distant grandfathers flat, demanding a place to stay. She lives as quietly as she came, not showing any desire to form any bonds between her long lost family, or new class mates. She makes her own rules, and doesn’t give a damn what Jack and his group say about her. She’s not about to sink to their level of immaturity; she knows how low they really are. But, contrasting to initial views on the new, strange girl, Jack seems to develop an interest in the unique chick – shame she seems to detest him and his “crowd” of idiots. Can a friendship between the two opposites be formed? And can Alf unearth the reason of his granddaughters move to the bay?

Typical teenage stuff. Try and spot how many teenage romcoms are in this one. :wink:

This fic will come out probably when my current one ends... Thanks to Krys for soo much help in thinking of it! :D

It now has a title! A random title.. but me and Jade agreed on it.. so, it's staying! :P

My current fic Returning Emotions is ending pretty soon, so this one will be up shortly. :)

Title: Stand Out

Type of Story: Long Fic

Rated: T with mild Adult Themes

Main Characters: Belle, Jack, Martha, Hugh, Jules, Geoff, Lucas and Annie.

Genre: Hmm I guess Mystery, horror with a bit of good 'ol Romance.

Warnings: Oh the usual, Sexual Content, Drug References, Violence, Death, Very Rude Language ( :P ) but all mild...

THREE GIRLS AND FOUR GUYS

Belle, Martha and Annie are eighteen, and just graduated from High School. Ditto Jack, Hugh, Geoff and Lucas. As different as they are, come to find that they have one thing in common. They are absolutely oblivious to their History. Where they came from, who they are. As far as hate goes, they put it aside to try track down a Man who has a link to the past they know so little about...

Just so you know, I have every intention of writing this Fic sooner or later. The next year or so may not be a good time to write Fics though, I have to actually get a Job and stuff, so I dunno, I may write this in the Summer Hols, or wait until next time I'm really free :P

Archived