• Last Reply

Story Title: These Nightmares

Type of story: long fic

Main Characters: Ric/Cassie

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Angst

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: V/D SC L

Summary: Shipped from one foster home to the next, Ric and Cassie, childhood friends, are given one last lifeline, and sent to live in Summer Bay to live with with Flynn and Sally Saunders. Here in what seems to be a picturesque, seaside town, they will face uncertinites and fears that they never knew existed, relive fears that have hunated them for their entire lives, and learn lessons that only life - and its harshness - can teach.

Welcome to These Nightmares - A joint Fan Fiction created by Skykat and sevenpuddings.

-

Okay, so this is already going, but [hopefully] we can re-advertise it as it kinda got lost there for a while. It is, however, back now, and better than ever. So give it a chance and have a read, hopefully you'll enjoy reading it as much as we enjoy writing it =D

Murder, The stalker and Me.

Type of story: long fiction.

Rating: T/A

Main Characters: Entire Cast, Main Zoe, Joe, Lara, Ric.

Genre: Drama/Romance

Warnings: (VD) (SC) Maybe (L)

Is Story being proof read: No

Summary: Zoe survived the JM wedding blast and is back. Can the new Detective save the bay or will Zoe use his deep secrets to manipulate him and use him to do her dirty work, can the new Detective stop Zoe at the same time as trying to live his life and relationship, revealing that he is related to some people of the bay and finally keeping his secret a secret and what will he do when people find out about him.. Joe Alexander isn't all he seems.

This fic started a few days ago,but only a couple of chapters.

I am about to post the 3rd chapter.

I've unpinned this topic. I think you all know it's here, and PLEASE continue to use it! It's just a little search away...

Please don't create new threads to advertise your fic. One of the librarians WILL eat you. :)

Type of story: Short fiction maybe

Rating: A

Main Characters: Tracey, Eve and Peter.

Genre: dunno

Warnings: Violence

Is Story being proof read: No

Summary: i dont know how to explain this fic lol

What am i doing here? How did I get here?

Eve thought to herself, pushing herself up off the floor, her eyes stinging from the bright light,

whose that?

A woman walked into the room saying her name, Eve didnt recognize her at first,

Eve, Eve are you ok, how'd you get in here? who put you here?

She asked her so many questions, the truth was she didnt remember how she got here, she couldn't even remember how old she was,

Are you Tracey? How old am I?

I flooded her with questions, I had to remember how i got here and who put me here,

Yes I am Tracey and your twenty three your the Summer bay Stalker,

I couldn't believe Tracey when she said I was the Summer Bay Stalker, how could i be a stalker, if i were i wouldnt be in here,

Let me guess your my accomplice? we live together?,

Yes I am and we do,

Is Peter still alive? Did he put me in here?

I asked her i knew I hated Peter I remembered that much,

he's still alive and I dont know if he put you in here, but i'm guessing it was him, but dont worry i'll get you out of here!

She wondered if Peter put her in her to kill her, she knew he was a cold blooded killer, he wouldnt kill he, he wouldnt go bloody near her,

The cold Blooded killer put me in here and thats none other than Peter Baker, he's going to kill me Trace!

I cried to her,

He won't go near you, I won't let him, he's gone out right now, that's why i'm here, i'm going to let you out

Title: Nameless for now

Type Of Story: Long Fic

Rating: T

Main Characters: Lucas and Martha and Jack

Genre: Drama

Warnings: None at the moment

Is story being proof read? Sometimes.

Summary: Jack works in the city and Lucas and Martha live in the bay together as a couple, Jack appears in the bay, holding the key to Lucas's heartbreak or happiness, Will Jack make or break Lucas and Martha's heart?

I'm thinking of posting a new fic. If anyone is interested...

Title: Writer's block

Type Of Story: Long fiction (between 14 and 20 chapters, not entirely done yet)

Main Characters: Holdens & Campbells, mostly Lucas.

Genre: Angst/Romance

Warnings: Very mild everything and slight spoilers.

Is story being proof read? Officially? No. But I am getting some help with details I don't know a lot about.

Summary:

What would you do if your feelings suddenly seemed unrecognizable to you? What would you do if everything you stood for and believed in suddenly felt wrong and threatened to destroy your happiness?

A story about love, confusion, despair and writer's block...

Teaser:

Slowly he drew five black lines through the word ”her” and wrote ”him” in small letters above the clutter.

”He looked at him...” he muttered slowly to himself.

No, that was even worse. That was just silly and stupid. He couldn’t write about things he couldn’t relate to; better to just rip up that paper, throw it in the bin and forget it had ever existed.

• 2 weeks later...

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: JM, with Geoff, Annie, Lucas, Sally, etc.

Genre: Umm... I'd love to say Romance. But I feel... it's also Drama

Warnings: VD SC L

Is Story being proof read: Nope

Summary: After Sam dies tragically, Jack is left with an emptiness in his life, knowing he has lost everything. Martha, having moved on, senses that her ex-husband needs her help... but why doesn't she care?

No, no, no, no, NO! I'm writing another JM. Some of you may think 'Good'. Who couldn't like this Fic? Sam's dead. Yipee.

Sounds good.

I am also doing a new fic

Journey into the Unknown

Type of story: long fiction

Rating: T

Main Characters: Jack, Martha and family

Genre: Conflict

Warnings: Swearing and Violence, maybe some sexual content

Is Story being proof read: Yes

Summary: Jack is a cop and this is the basis of the fic. Martha lives with her parents and her sister who will be a big part of the fic.

Archived