Stuart2006

Story Title: I Will Be

Type of story: Two-shot

Main Characters: Martha, Jack, Roman, Brittany

BTTB rating: G

Genre: Romance/Drama

Does story include spoilers: Yes

Any warnings:

Summary: Sam died a couple of months ago, and Jack and Martha have been spending a lot of time together since. Martha thinks that they will be back together soon, until she sees another woman, Brittany, in the arms of Jack. How will Jack get himself out of this mess, and will him and Martha ever get back together. And who is Brittany and why is she in the Bay?? Oh and Roman is Jack’s best friend and Martha’s flat mate.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title : Forever & Forever

Type of fic : Long Fic

BTTB Rating : T

Genre : Romance/Comedy

Spoilers? : No

Characters? : Cassie & Jules + maybe others

Okay, so it's time for a new fic. :)

Basically main plot is:

Cassie and Jules are together, but things keep getting in their way and people keep trying to break them up but whatever people come up with to try and break them apart it just pushes them further together into each other arms!

Sound good? :unsure:

Title: Aversion && Delinquency

Type of story: Oneshot

Main Characters: Sam, Johnny

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Angst

Does story include spoilers: Yes

Any warnings: Language and Violance

Summary: What happened between Sam and Johnny, Sam's Secret.

Should be out by the weekend.

Title: Deadly Decisions

Type of story: Longish

Main characters: Matilda, Lucas, geoff and Belle, a bit of Jack and Martha and other characters

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Romance, Violence, Sexual Content

Spoilers: No

Any warnings: has some sexual content but not a lot, also some violence and a lot of romance

Summary: Matilda is dating Geoff and Lucas is dating Belle, but one drunken night lands Matilda and Lucas back in each other's arms. Eventually giving into each other's passion every time they are together, they are almost caught by someone. Matilda falls pregnant and doesn't know who the father is...will their affair be exposed?

Will start it when my other fics start to come to an end

I'll be reading it too. :D And BTW, I edited your post to correct SPAG. You should be careful with SPAG. You don't want to get a warning :) Not trying to scare you or anything, but with me being promoted, I have more responsibility, and I have to make sure that people behave. So behave, otherwise I'll be coming to get you :P

youdontknowthetruth.jpg

Title: You Don't Know The Truth

Type of story: Short Fic

Main Characters: Dani, new character Ryan.

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Drug Refrences

Summary: There's something about Dani Sutherland's past that not even her family knew.

Out on 5/3/08.

Archived