Support Group

Dan F

Zetti, You have my symapthy. I know whats its like to lose someone who you love and they find someone else or dont want you!

The pain is hard to believe until it happens to them as I been told "Theres other fish in the sea"?

Wheres the trust and self esteem and how to not want to wish bad things!

They are so many uncaring people in this world as I learned. I once had a friend promise me she would be my friend 'Forever" and 4 weeks later went to a Uni party and found a new mate!!! I held that bitterness inside me for along time and every time I think of her and what happen I want to go away!

Trying to move on I suffered another setback as I found "Miss Right" yet she wasnt interested in me so added with my other problems life too short so I try to do things that make me happy or go upset.

Now you know why I have depression and Bipolar!

One thing a nurse told me "A Hug a day keeps the psychatrist away"

Take care and hope things get better for you.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It helps and even more as I lost 'Close' friends and dont know whom to trust anymore. people are so mean, cruel, uncaring and it hurts to hear bad news so I do hope things get better as its all we got.

Take care and glad I can help. I know the pain.

• 2 weeks later...

Well after the sad things that have happened over the last three months and losing three of my friends and feeling quite down about stuff. Even though I think I have been coping quite well. It's kind of scared me mostly I think than anything else. Yeah death can just happen without warning sometimes but you really don't expect it to happen to three people that you know Hopefully things will now start to get abit happier. I can't be doing with sadness it wears you out, So yeah time to move on to happier times now.

Sorry I nearly didn''t post this because I feel abit silly doing so I guess.

Its never easy to get over the loss of a friend as I told the counselor. When my friend past away it was unexpected and you have my sympathy. One thing to learn from it is the appreicate the time you have with those you care for!

Thats what I learn, even though there days I wished I had his friendship when I was in need It was great to have someone ready to talk as The pastor taken that job but thats different from a BFF or mate!

take care

I feel your pain, sometimes you feel something out to get you. Tele believe me I know! You go to bed wishing you wouldn't wake up and don't care anymore! I had those and it hard. All I can advise is think of something you love and hang on. Hopefully that will help and keep wishing for tomorrow to be a better day as that's all we got to ourselves until someone comes to help!

IF it gets worse call for help as I been told to do!

Archived