Support Group

Dan F

Obviously I don't know your personal circumstances, but shame on them!

If you are living on a little then how can they even think of forcing you to hand over money that I'm guessing you rely on? Especially a sibling! I could never do that to a family member. :(

You have to live for yourself - I've learnt that in my short life! Tell them to hand over their own money to themselves next time!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same ****e but different month.

Just when I manage to save a little bit from the ESA I receive something goes wrong and I am shamed into handing it over to a sibling, even though they (and their partner) are working.

I can't find the lifetime warranty that came with my family. I want to trade in because these are faulty :(

Im very sorry to hear family taking advantage of you. That's awful they do knowing of your situation. I understand whenever I save money something happen and I had to pay? I would explain that they should understand you can be there for them all the time!

I hope the future get better for you. Take care and Hope you have a nice holiday and that of all of you.

Im very hurt and depressed this year however Im given 2014 a chance?

Thanks for the support guys.

I probably should have explained myself better but I was very emotional when I wrote the last post. When I say I am shamed into handing over money I meant that I feel so much guilt and shame about being on benefits and having saved some that I end up offering to help. They never ask outright for the money and have never made me feel ashamed about my situation. Though there are times I don't like them... they are still my sisters and I love them :blush:.

Ah well, hopefully next year both sisters will be in a better financial situation and they can pay me back.

• 4 weeks later...

There are so many out of control fires surrounding my town tonight. It's really quite scary. And at 25 I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm s#!t scared!!
It's all very unsettling. Have heard nothing at all from the CFA. After Black Saturday they were meant to send out texts when fires are near. :(
Hoping by the morning everything will have sorted itself out and everyone is fine.

Had to have my cat Jake put down tonight. I miss him.

Sorry to hear about Jake

There are so many out of control fires surrounding my town tonight. It's really quite scary. And at 25 I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm s#!t scared!!

It's all very unsettling. Have heard nothing at all from the CFA. After Black Saturday they were meant to send out texts when fires are near. :(

Hoping by the morning everything will have sorted itself out and everyone is fine.

I hope everything turns out ok

Archived