Support Group

Dan F

When you randomly phoned me last week, and If I would of known what was to happen in a space of such a short time I would of said so much more too you.

But somehow I think we knew how much we meant too each other deep down. I know I didn't say it much back when we were at college together but you were very special too me.

Back then you were a awesome girlfriend, who let's just say you were very feisty. And for that reason with many others is why I loved you There was never was a dull moment when you were with me.

Even after we broke up we remained great friends

I will miss you very much.

RIP Kelly

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I have a job interview (at New Look).

I am 27 but this will be my first ever job interview, for my first ever job. This probably sounds very weird to many people but I've suffered crippling anxiety/depression since I was 11/12, so for years looking for a job was off the table.

But I think I am ready to join society.

Just a part of me still feels like this is going to fail. But I can't say that to my family because they are looking at me with pride in their eyes... which is kind of a new feeling. Since they contacted me about an interview everytime I look at my Ma she just keeps grinning at me, which makes me want to cry in joy.

So yes, I am nervous but excited.

I had no where else to vent this, apart from here.

^_^

I am 27 but this will be my first ever job interview, for my first ever job. This probably sounds very weird to many people but I've suffered crippling anxiety/depression since I was 11/12, so for years looking for a job was off the table.

Just a part of me still feels like this is going to fail. But I can't say that to my family because they are looking at me with pride in their eyes... which is kind of a new feeling. Since they contacted me about an interview everytime I look at my Ma she just keeps grinning at me, which makes me want to cry in joy.

^_^

Congrats on getting an interview. That's amazing.

I know how it is to feel anxiety/depression. It's the worst. An interview is a lot of pressure when you struggle with confidence and anxiety issues. It can have you thinking about all the negatives instead of focusing on positives. Do you have anyone you can practice interview questions with?

^_^

Congratulations on getting the interview. A small step along the way. Great possibilities though!!

^_^

Good Luck with the Interview. :)

Thank you for your kind words. I will post about how it goes tomorrow afternoon :)

Congrats on getting an interview. That's amazing.

I know how it is to feel anxiety/depression. It's the worst. An interview is a lot of pressure when you struggle with confidence and anxiety issues. It can have you thinking about all the negatives instead of focusing on positives. Do you have anyone you can practice interview questions with?

I went to the hairdressers yesterday and she was giving me loads of advice as well as giving me some practice questions (she has interviewed a lot of people before). My sister was also helping this morning and will be helping me pick out an outfit to wear.

I never thought I would get to this stage in my life. Hell, I would have laughed if anyone had said I would be going for an interview for a retail job.

Archived