Support Group

Dan F

I can't do this anymore, I can't keep on living like this. With no one. I want to have people I can talk to, who get me and don't judge me by my actions. I want people I can trust, who I can talk to about anything and right now, no one can give me that. At first, I really thought it was temporary but now I just can't do it anymore. Life is like hell and I got no idea how I'm gonna get outta there. Everytime I cry, I think that this must be the last time I can because there can't be any tears left. I honeslty don't know what to do. Is it too much to ask for someone I can talk to, I can trust?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't do this anymore, I can't keep on living like this. With no one. I want to have people I can talk to, who get me and don't judge me by my actions. I want people I can trust, who I can talk to about anything and right now, no one can give me that. At first, I really thought it was temporary but now I just can't do it anymore. Life is like hell and I got no idea how I'm gonna get outta there. Everytime I cry, I think that this must be the last time I can because there can't be any tears left. I honeslty don't know what to do. Is it too much to ask for someone I can talk to, I can trust?

MatildaHunterFan,

You are only young and you should be happy and living life because you're only young once! I know that right now that might seem impossible but sometimes you've got to smile through the tears and try and think of the positive things in life and the things that make you happy. However, when you feel upset and you need to confide in someone I guarantee you there is at least one person out there who will listen to you and do their best to help you, maybe a good friend? Or a trusted family member. There's even counsellors who are actually very helpful (believe it or not) and they really do listen and help you out, without judging.

Aside from all that, sometimes it is easier to talk to someone anonymously, someone you don't know. I'm always here to talk, so if you ever really need to talk to someone just PM me at anytime! I check this site more than once a day, and my email notifications, so I will get messages all the time, and I won't judge. Many of my friends rely on me because I won't judge them. I go through hell sometimes and i feel a similar way and I rely on others to help me get through. So anytime you want, I'm here. xx :)

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't cried as much as I have today, I swear I dont get why I just feel happy one day and then so so low the next. On top of that, my BF wants a 'break'. I really dont know why and I havent got the energy to fight him over it. Its days like this where I really cant see the point in anything, my uni life is the only thing that is pushing me through the next few days. Once that is done, I dont have anything to keep me going which is just as well, I really dont deserve anything good in life. I just dont.

My mate Les told me yesterday that our other mate Gavin fancied me and instead of being happy about that, just got me down as I dont believe in myself because still dont have that much confidence yet.

Had a bad day at Mind on Tuesday too in Cannock and even though my mates Chris and John supported me, its still making me feel low :(

Just completely had enough...

Just been rejected for another job that I really wanted.... now I'm broke and got no money for next months rent...

Just can't handle anything else...

I'm so depressed and low.... so tired...

Just keep thinking that it would be better if I weren't here...

• 3 weeks later...

I don't moan much but today has been so crap. I'm fed up of it all now. You said it was my bloody choice to make. But you still bang on at me that it's the wrong choice, and that makes me feel pressured and stressed Then you get in a mood with me. Can't you get it into you head I have had enough of bloody hospitals and their endless tests I wish I never had that operation it's been nothing but trouble since.

Kind of muddled at the minute. I have lived with my parents for ages.. and now my two foster brothers want me to live with them permanently.. but I am not sure. I feel stuck between them both.. I love my parents but I want my freedom which if I move out.. I will get.. my brothers would be over the moon if I said yes but they'd stop talking to me if I refused.. same with my parents. I have no idea what I am supposed to do.. anyone?

I'm tired.

I'm so tired.

The housing benefit I get doesn't cover my rent. How am I expected to find an extra £300 per month to pay out? And not only that but my landlords are putting my rent up from August by another £25 a month. Then on top of that N power is saying that I owe them £1029 for my gas and electric, and I've been trying for two months to access my online account to pay my bill.

I've gone from buying food every week, to every two weeks and now I'm putting off my next shop until next week meaning I am only eating one meal a day.

I can't see a way out of this. It's not like I haven't applied for jobs, I've even had interviews and nothing.

I'm a person without hope. And I just want it all to stop.

I'm tired.

I'm so tired.

The housing benefit I get doesn't cover my rent. How am I expected to find an extra £300 per month to pay out? And not only that but my landlords are putting my rent up from August by another £25 a month. Then on top of that N power is saying that I owe them £1029 for my gas and electric, and I've been trying for two months to access my online account to pay my bill.

I've gone from buying food every week, to every two weeks and now I'm putting off my next shop until next week meaning I am only eating one meal a day.

I can't see a way out of this. It's not like I haven't applied for jobs, I've even had interviews and nothing.

I'm a person without hope. And I just want it all to stop.

I very rarely log on to this site nowadays as I haven't watched H&A for some years, but I check every now and again on my old fanfics and as I have a bad case of writers' block I've been reading other posts today. I was so upset to read about your problems, I just hate this ConDem Govt and greedy landlords so much. :angry:

Anyway, you need practical help, not sympathy. Try and make an appointment with the Citizens Advice Bureau, get someone on your side, fighting your corner. A guy I know at work used to work for the Benefits Agency and he said they weren't allowed to tell claimants what other benefits they could get - but they used to get round it by telling them to see the CAB as they will quite often make out a case for you.

Re the shopping. Type a Google search "foodbanks" and then put your area to find where the nearest one to you is. I don't know a great deal about them, only that our local Tesco asks for donations sometimes. They distribute dried foods to those in need and I'm almost certain it's done by a voucher scheme and the vouchers are given out by the likes of CABs, doctors etc.

Re the gas/elec bill. It's possible you might not owe this. When I moved house, I got a bill from Scottish Power claiming I owed them £200 - this was absolutely impossible as I had an electric card meter and every time I got my wages I fed it a month's worth of tokens and was at least £5 ahead when I moved. I've since learnt it is a common trick of energy places and some people just pay up without question. But I contacted the Energy Ombudsman and got it sorted and £20 compensation. Google "Energy Ombudsman" and get more details. Whatever you do, don't just believe you owe it!

I'm sorry I can't be any help on the rent issue. I do know there's meant to be a fair rent act and if your landlord is charging more than he or she should for your area then you can challenge it. But I realise this is not an ideal solution as you still have to live there and don't want to be at loggerheads with the landlord.

But please contact either or all your GP, the CAB and the Samartians. They are the best people to help you and can provide you with the likes of vouchers etc. Take care and I hope things work out for you.

Archived