Support Group

Dan F

I want to die.

I want to curl up and go to sleep and never wake up.

I don't want to talk to people. I don't want to keep sorting stuff out. I don't want to keep slogging away trying to find a job.

I want to be able to forget everything and close my eyes and never wake up.

People let you down. You do your best and it gets thrown back at you. You keep trying and trying and nothing good comes.

Latest set back: Council Tax. The Benefit has been slashed but I've been making payments. Only, I've apparently been using an old reference number. I've been taken to court for non-payment and now have to find £277 within 14 days. Even though I've paid, and they've acknowledged the payments that I've made, I'm still liable for the amount.

Please tell me when it comes to having practically no money for food I'm supposed to find £277?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to die.

I want to curl up and go to sleep and never wake up.

I don't want to talk to people. I don't want to keep sorting stuff out. I don't want to keep slogging away trying to find a job.

I want to be able to forget everything and close my eyes and never wake up.

People let you down. You do your best and it gets thrown back at you. You keep trying and trying and nothing good comes.

Latest set back: Council Tax. The Benefit has been slashed but I've been making payments. Only, I've apparently been using an old reference number. I've been taken to court for non-payment and now have to find £277 within 14 days. Even though I've paid, and they've acknowledged the payments that I've made, I'm still liable for the amount.

Please tell me when it comes to having practically no money for food I'm supposed to find £277?

That's awful! Don't you have family or friends that can help? Please call someone I been there crying at night and in pain. It hurts when you feel you don't have any hope.

I know how you feel being out of work and having issues so hang in and take a break and calm yourself and hope tomorrow will be a better day!

I have no experience of your situation, Tele so I don't know what to say.

We have to keep fighting, though! For we are not here for long. I know things will be great for you one day. Until that day comes, you just have to try and get through it.

I hope you have a close friend or a family member to help. Oh, and this Tory government are rotten bastards.

I would like to add what keeps me going is the hope that tomorrow will be a better day!

I know the pain and life too short to be upset all the time. calm yourself and think about something you care about!

that's the other thing that helps me.

Its awful your situation over there in the UK, I would like to tell you how bad it is here in America. People seem not to care and should be voted out!!!

That's for another post, Take care tele and we hope to hear from you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have made a mental stand to use what little ESA money I get on myself and my parent's (who I live with) and not keep helping out my two siblings, who are both working and both have partners who work.

Yet why do I feel guilty about this decision and feel like the ultimate bitch. Am I a bad sister for this stance? :(

I've been quite low last week, because the week before I had to go to the hospital to see an eye consultant, and they said its the dry skin on my face which is causing the irritation to my eyes. They have given me yet more drops and they have also wrote to my gp saying that i need to be refferred to a dermatologist. It flared up this week, the dry skin on my face, having to carry big tub of cream in my bag. Went red too, and i was helping my sister do her food shopping in asda last week and as i noticed how red it went, it made me anxious. Even made me axious around my close friends & boyfriend, even though they reassured me that it was okay. :( felt ugly, - self concious etc :(

• 1 month later...

Same ****e but different month.

Just when I manage to save a little bit from the ESA I receive something goes wrong and I am shamed into handing it over to a sibling, even though they (and their partner) are working.

I can't find the lifetime warranty that came with my family. I want to trade in because these are faulty :(

Archived