Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I must be too nice for my own good.People seem to think they can walk all over you. because they must think I won't react to them taking advanage They then seem shocked when I get angry with them. They try and make me feel guity for my anger grrrrrrrrrrrrr so frustrating.

Another thing some people are just strange they just come out with a spiteful remark to you for no good reason. Which is just nasty I never do that to people because I don't feel the need to go round hurting people's feeling. But they seem to think it's ok to do it to me.

For as long as I have known you, you are a genuinely kind and upbeat person, they will get what is coming to them, they are idiots and like Tele said..karma will come back to bite them..and they will deserve it. So dont focus on them, focus on those people who make you smile and happy. They are the ones that are worth your time and energy. :) Hugs :) xx

I am actually hurting more than I thought I would be, it has to be so unfair for this to happen, I have tried to hard to move on and I guess I sort of am moving forward but now another family member is going to have a baby, how is that fair? I havent asked for much in life, I have had a rough trot the past year and yet I have made it to this point, but today it just unravelled. I hate the world right now, actually I hate myself more and no one can make me feel better, how can they?

I am feeling really upset today as my grandmother who I am really close to died yesterday. It doesn't matter how many times I think of what a beautiful time she would be having with my grandfather and what a reunion they would be having - I will always miss them incredibly.

Who am I without the two of them in my life?

I am feeling really upset today as my grandmother who I am really close to died yesterday. It doesn't matter how many times I think of what a beautiful time she would be having with my grandfather and what a reunion they would be having - I will always miss them incredibly.

Who am I without the two of them in my life?

Hey Sunny Girl

I wasn't sure whether to post this or not but here goes.

I'm very sorry for the loss of your Grandmother you must feel so lost as you say you were very close to her. Those fond memories of her will help you through your grief for her.

Also don't be afraid to chat to people about how you are feeling. I know you feel sad right now but remember your Grandmother would want you to be happy.and who knows one day you might see her again.Well that's what I like to think we will see the people we have lost someday.

Hope I have help you abit I doubt it though just thought I would say what I thought.

Stay strong.

I don't know what to do. I just feel like crying & screaming. I honestly wonder if I'm cursed. Why does all this crap happen to me? Haven't I been through enough? On top of that. My sister has officially split up with my brother in law. They seem okay with it but definitely makes life awkward.

• 3 weeks later...

Just want some advice on something.

I really want to go out tonight to my local nightclub, but none of my friends want to go, and I was just wondering would it be okay if I go alone, as I know the place, been 100 times in the last 2 years and I'm male?

I really do need some advice. I met someone today who I thought would never walk back into my life and I do not know what to do? We have unfinished business but at the same time it was that business that caused me to feel completely helpless and alone. I guess I really need advice as to what I do next?

Archived