Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Pembie and apologies for such a late reply!! I didn't mean to make it confusing to reply to me, often the way, but, it was the only way I could find to say what I needed to.

Tom doesn't live in the UK usually ( though from here ) so it makes it impossible to do that very sadly. If he doesn't go back to his boyfriend, which he doesn't want to do, he'll be off working on a cruise ship about a year.

I have a very horrible feeling I'm going to have to tell him.. if I do, I will post here of course! I'm not good ( clearly) at relationship stuff either but you reading and replying is perfect, so thank you again. :)

Well if you do tell him Don't panic and do it in a chilled out situation. That way you won't feel stressed out And at least you know that he doesn't want to go back to his boyfriend. The reason he has told you that might mean he likes you too maybe.

Maybe if you tell him how you feel before he leaves it will give him time to think. Will you be in touch while his away on the cruise ship? Maybe you could go on a holiday on the same ship as Tom is working on :D No joking I expect it won't be as bad as you think it will be when you tell him Anyway good luck.

Thank you again. I have told Tom. I've sent him a message on facebook. I can't actually stop crying with worry about his response , so thank you for saying it might not be so bad a reply. One thing I do know, with no question of doubt, is that he won't feel the same way, I just hope with my whole, entire heart he doesn't cut me off and/or it doesn't make it awful between us, which I fear it will, so very much.

I will post again, if/when I hear from him.

Edit: He has read it and I've just spent the past 40ish minutes crying with worry. I've also just seen he's out with his other very good friend for their birthday. So, I'd imagine - not wishing to flatter myself, in any way - that I'm possibly being talked about.

I'll make a new post, whenever it is he replies..

Archived