Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to mention that it is never as bad as you think, it is automatically ingrained that you assume a negative reaction but really it is not that bad. I am glad that you managed to get through it with no major issues.

I sent a text at lunchtime to him,but,as he's travelling around seeing other friends still, I've not heard back.. Am hoping it's a good thing. I don't want to push my luck with him even more so.

I know I'm contradicting the above and being impatient , but I just need to say this and get it out of my head, nearly 7 hours since I sent that text.. like I said, being annoying, impatient and indeed paranoid. * Shut up Jack* :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

You'll be fine Jack. Similar thing happened to me a few years ago with my best friend's brother. He had girlfriend at the time so I didn't say anything. It is good that you were honest, that is better than feeling nervous/awkward around him. You are brave! I hope everything goes well. X

Really fed up of people letting me down. They say I can rely on them, they say they'll be there for me but honestly they are just so involved in their lives that they can't be bothered to notice that I'm drowning.

My mum died. I lost Jake and Piglet, my two cats that I'd had for 14 years. I can't afford to go and see my Dad.

So where are you? Because you are my best friend and you're just not there...

Archived