Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES!! There IS, I promise you there IS help. Use those numbers posted and look at the very first page of this thread too, there's information there. I'm more than happy to listen and hopefully help if you want to PM me? Believe me, I know how broken and desperate you must feel, you're NOT alone by any means, we're ALL here and there IS hope and support. 

I'm sorry for shouting this all at you, I don't mean to do that, It comes from a genuine place and I hope you'll come back and see this, but as your photo isn't up now , I'm not sure you will.. :( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am still on ESA, I did apply for a job in July and no luck and even the local hospital has no jobs ATM. I have been out of work for 4 years now. When I was at work I used to often go for nights out or days out with workmates who I became good mates with. Since I got made redundant I go out a lot less, mainly due to finance. At least I do have a good circle of friends, just we hardly meet up now but we all are on Facebook together so I am and they are just a FB message away. Lots of FB friends are people from my childhood, some from school and who I met through work or even online such as fellow soap fans.

As a teen I had this false friend who did not want to know when a 3rd party was around but wanted to hang about when he had nothing better to do, he used to help himself to my food and used to mock my interests and was never there when I needed him most, so any others on this thread who have unreliable friends I know what you mean. This fake friend is on FB and has been a while but I never contacted him, I would have contacted him ages ago if I wanted to get back in touch. He was mean and unreliable. And judging by his FB pics he seems to not have changed much since then, he now has huge tattoos and seems to like a rough lifestyle. I only have FB friends who were proper friends.

• 3 weeks later...

My friend just totally flipped out because I called her popaular I did this to make her feel better about herself because her friend told her to stop going out and doing things because she's annoying and noisy I said if she did what a friend says people would miss her and somehow she has turned it on me saying I am jealous of the attention she gets. and somehow I'm selfish and never make decisoins and when I do it takes weeks and people get bored waiting But given I always came up with ideas of places to go out together and she never did is just crazy She says I don't care about her but she was the one person who made me feel like myself after my best friend and girlfriend died. I'm untrustworthy and said she had to quieten down in my company because she was worried what I thought of her I told her many times how much she meant to me and I always wanted her to be happy I sensed she was unhappy and all I ever wanted was to show her she was worth something.. She won't talk to me now Evil but I hope she's hurting now because what she has said upset me really badly  But afterall I'm selfish Well I won't put myself out for people anymore.  Oh and its no wonder I'm lonely if I treat people like I have her don't make any sense to me whatsoever I haven't done anything other than call her popular

• 4 weeks later...

Archived