One on One Archive

Guest Amir

Set One: It was a really hard decision, and I took a lot of time to decide which one but in the end I choose #2, aejdude because I love the colouring, and the cropping is just great! It makes the pups look as cute as they can be!

Set Two: Vote goes to #2, ~Amy~ because I love the colouring on the main picture, and it fits so well with the wallpaper. The text and smaller picture just finish it off! I love it!

Set Three: Vote goes to #2, karena because it looks stunning! It really catches your eye, the way that pictures of the couples are placed, along with the main picture is just amazing. The text is great, and overall I just think it is a wonderful piece of artwork!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Set 1: I cant decide damnit :P. But after alot of thinking i'm going with Aarons. I love the coloring on it.

Set 2: Voting for Amys because I love how it has that text thingy and the coloring is amazing

Set 3: Voting for Karenas. Love the lyrics and the pcitures fir perfectly.

Ok here goes:

Pair 1: It took me a while to make up my mind but I am voting for aejdude as I really love the picture and I feel that the contrast and colouring are nice. I love how the puppies all have different coloured things round their necks! I like the idea behind Amy's but I feel that the image wasn't as sharp. It would have maybe benefited from some layers and contrast.

Pair 2: I really like both of these wallpapers but I am voting for ~Amy~ as I love the colouring on the images and how they really stand out on the black background. I also think the floral motif is a nice touch. ms megan's is nice and I like how both colour and desaturated images have been used, but I feel there are too many Belle's, if you know what I mean?!

• 2 weeks later...

One on One Artwork Tournament

the return...

Ok this is a very simple thing, there are 2 pairs, you vote for the ONE that is your FAVOURITE from EVERY pair. So it will go a little something like this:

Pair one: I am voting for [insert name here]'s entry because [insert reason here]

Pair two: I am voting for [insert name here]'s entry because [insert reason here]

Reasons must be included or your vote will not count, likewise they must be proper reasons about things like colouring, cropping, fonts etc. not 'because that is my favourite character too' sorry if that is a bit patronising!

ROUND 3

Pair 1: ~Amy~ vs aejdude

Challenge: Any Graphic, Stock, Texture given must be used.

~Amy~:

apples2.png

aejdude:

choccake22.png

Pair 2: Amir vs karena

Challenge: Any Graphic, Nature, Texture given must be used

Amir: stock1on1.png

karena: nature.png

Please take the time to vote... The people who entered can vote for all the other pairs but their own. :)

Ok so here it goes....

Set One: I vote for ~Amy~, I love the colouring and the way the texture has been used and the way it stands out, I think the sharpness is just right.

Set Two: I vote for karena, I absolutely love this image, the cropping, the colouring, the text everything is just fantastic.

Well done to all the entries xxx

Pair 1: I vote for ~Amy~. I love the colouring and the way the texture is used.

Pair 2: I vote Karena. I just love the colours, the picture and the cropping. And the text is also great. Everything is just great! :)

Well done all of you!

Archived